Me x Laughing Jack SMUT

I'm looking around, just exploring, when I see what seems like an amusement park. Hm. I walk closer, and damn this bitch is overgrown as hell. Looks like nobody has been here in fifty fuckin' years maaaan...... Perfect. I walk through the place some more when I hear a noise behind me. I break the glass on the window of one of the ticket stands and grab a glass shard for protection. I see a large figure and step cautiously towards it. It looks like some kinda clown. His shoulders seem to have feathery padding on them, and he has a cone nose. Strangely, his colors are black and white, not rainbow and bright like most other clowns. His eyes are locked on me. He is walking towards me, his steps heavy. His shoulders are broad, and he clearly looks strong. No match for me, though. Not that I'm really looking for a fight, either..... I've got something else in mind. I change my body to be feminine, and approach him, glass still in hand. We're a few feet away now. "Who are you?" I ask. "The more important question is, who are you? You are intruding, you know." he cackles in reply. "I'm Mack." "Well, Mack, would you like some candy?" He extends his arm out with candy in his hand. "What'd you do, lace it with cyanide?" He laughs. "You're on to me." "Nah," I say. "I'm into you." "What?" "I said I'm into you." I repeat with a wink. "You know, I killed a kid once.. Technically it was the mother that 'killed' him, but I made her do it. You still into me?" I shrug. "Kids can be so fucking annoying. Some are cute but for the most part, I fuckin' HATE kids." "Well then," He says with a bit of surprise in his voice. "What exactly do you mean by you're into me?" I chuckle and walk towards him, dropping the glass. I grind my body against his. He grins. I rub my crotch against his. "Something like that..~" I whisper. "Something like that? Maybe you mean something like this.." I await something sexual to happen, but- He grabs me by my neck and rams me into a building next to us. My body falls through the wall. He steps inside but before he can do anything I kick his foot and he falls down, and I straddle him and pin his hands down. "Nice try, bitch." I growl. "Feisty." he says. I stare at him, not impressed. "I will say, no that was not the something I was thinking of. Not even close." "Fine, then what were you thinking of? Do whatever, but if you try killing me you better bet-" "Shut up." "Okay, cool." I take off my black jacket and shirt, so I'm completely topless. He is clearly staring. Good. I pull down my sweatpants and throw them to the side. This would be interesting if he tried attacking me again. I remove my underwear and put them with the other clothes. "Get it yet?" I laugh. "Yes." "Gonna comply?" "I think maybe I will." I get off of him. He sits up, and get on me. He rubs his hands over my nude body. He lifts me up and pins me to a wall. He moves down so his face is at my crotch. He takes his tongue out. It's long, like mine, but his is striped black and white. "You're already wet." he says. "Yeah..~ For you, baby." I chuckles. I feel his hot breath. He licks my clit and grabs my ass. "Mph..~" I moan and bite my lip. I put my legs on his shoulders, keeping his face to my pussy with my dripping thighs. He shoves his tongue in and explores my wet insides. I roll my head back and moan. He pulls his head back. "Mph..~ You fuckin' tease~" I growl. He drops me down onto the floor and he begins undoing his pants. I already see a bulge. He takes off his boxers. "I-I think that might be t-too big.." I stutter. "I don't care.. I'm gonna break you in." I'm aroused at the idea, but it may hurt. He sits. "Fuck me, bitch." "O-okay..~" I straddle him once again, but before I can lower slow, he shoves me downward, his entire length inside of me. "A-AH~!" I yell in pain. He doesn't let me adjust to his size, but grabs my waist and forces me up and down quickly, repeatedly striking my g-spot. He moves me faster, and I scream in pleasure and pain. I can see the lust and satisfaction on his face. He keeps pounding me hard, making me become overstimulated. "Mmmm~! I-I'm g-gonna..!" "Me too~!" he pulls out of me and me both orgasm in sync. We regain our breath, though still hyperventilating. "F-fuck.." is all I can manage to say. He sits up and kisses me. "Well.. H-here's some candy. No poison. I'm gonna see you later... At your house." "O-okay." He drops some candy in my hand. We dress ourselves and I give him a little peck on the cheek. I shove the candy in my pocket, except for one piece that I pop into my mouth. Delicious.