Chapter 10.

Kaylee started her classes at the local community college today, and Jacob was so excited and proud. "You're going to do so great. You're going to be the best nurse in the whole world." He nuzzled his face into her neck, making her giggle. She had stayed with Emily the night before, because her house was so much closer to the college then Kaylee's.

Emily was standing at the stove, fixing a massive breakfast for the pack. She placed a plate with bacon and two pancakes on it in front of Kaylee, who poured syrup all over the pancakes and began eating slowly. "Do you have everything you need?" Jacob asked, picking up her book bag and going through it.

"Yes, baby. I only have two classes, I don't need too much stuff." She had English at ten, and then Anatomy at twelve on Monday's, Wednesday's, and Friday's. It wasn't a full schedule, but it would be enough to keep her busy.

At about nine thirty, Kaylee rinsed off the plate and put her book bag on her back. "I have to get going." Kaylee told Emily and Jacob. Emily hugged her tightly and kissed the side of her head. Kaylee wrapped her arms around Jacob when Emily let go. "Don't miss me too much." She joked.

"I miss you every second that we're apart." He said, leaning down and kissing her sweetly.

"You're so sweet. I need to get going, I'll be down around one. I love you." He grinned down at her.

"I love you so much."

The ride to the school took about fifteen minutes, and it took almost ten for Kaylee to find the right class. She sat down in the front of the classroom. People were already beginning to filter into the room behind her, but no one wanted to sit in the front. Kaylee didn't recognize anyone that was in here.

A petite blonde girl with black rimmed glasses sat on her left, and a brunette boy sat down on her right. Kaylee stared down at the English book in front of her, acting like she didn't notice anyone beside her. The teacher walked in right at ten and stood at the podium in front of the class.

The class was supposed to end at eleven thirty, but the teacher let them out at eleven because they only went over the syllabus and he assigned them a short story to read out of our books. Everyone jumped up when he dismissed class, but Kaylee took her time.

There were two other small buildings other than the one she was already in. Smith Hall, the building she was already in, is for English, history, and math classes. Warren Hall was for sciences and the nursing classes. The third building was just the library, the book store, and a place where the students could just sit and socialize.

Kaylee had an hour to kill before Anatomy began, so she decided to go to the library and begin reading the English assignment. The story wasn't very interesting, but she read it twice, just to kill time.

Prior to scheduling for her classes, she was told that the Anatomy class she was taking was intense and very difficult. It was a lot of information to learn, and the semester would only last about fifteen weeks. The teacher was a tiny Quilette woman, and she wore a lab coat and had her long black hair in a ponytail.

She began by quickly skimming over the syllabus and then jumping into the book, teaching about basic anatomy. Kaylee loved to learn about the body and how the body systems worked, so she knew right from the beginning that she would love this class.

It went by very quickly, and she dismissed the class two minutes before it was scheduled to end. Kaylee liked that teacher, and she waved at her as she walked out of the room. And then just like that, Kaylee's first day of college was over.

She walked outside to her car and saw Jacob leaning against the side of it. "Jacob! What are you doing here?" She asked, jogging over to him. She felt uncomfortable though, because she could see the other girls staring at him in his tight muscle shirt. He kissed her hard on the mouth.