Korosensei

Octopus sir started writing a question on the board.

"Can anybody tell me what this means? Isogai?!"

"Umm it means the symbol?" Isogai said unsure in his seat.

"Correct!" Octopus sir said.

The Octopus started explaining the question.This was a time a time for anybody to doze off,and that anybody was was Nagisa.

Nagisa started daydreaming onto a familiar red head.

I wonder how he is doing in suspension? I wonder when he will be back?Is he okay?Does he still think of me as a friend?What is he doing right now?Is he still the same person I met in 1st year?I miss him....Does he miss me?

Those were the questions Nagisa had all jumbled up in his head.There was that one question though that always had him wondering.

Does he miss me?

Nagisa snapped out of it once his green haired friend tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey Nagisa look crescent moons up neat huh?" Kayano said as she pointed to the moon.

Nagisa began to look at the moon with Kayano.Nagisa had things in his mind.

How did this happen? How did we get here?

Well as far as I know the octopus who is our teacher blew up the moon.70% of it into a permanent crescent.The octopus said he will also be blowing up the Earth next year.He came in with people from the government.Apparently Mr.Karasuma one of the workers from the government said he need 3-E to kill this octopus.Witch means we must become assassins.The government couldn't do it themselves,but before he blows up the Earth the octopus want to teach 3-E,and no one knows why exactly,but if we do kill him we get 10 billion,so we agreed.So that's it we have a year to live.

(Back to Present Nagisa pov)

Ding Dong Ding Dong!!!

"Well that's the bell I'm off to china to grab a quick bite see you guys later!" Octopus sir said as he flew out of the window.

"Ugh is he always a show off?" Maehara asked.

"Well I would be fine with him bringing souvenirs I mean come on!" Hazama said grabbing her lunch.

Since it was lunch time people started getting out their bentos talking to each other.

"Yo Nagisa!" Terasaka yelled to him.

"Time to put our plan in action!" Terasaka grinned.

"Oh ...umm yea lets go" Nagisa said a little hesitant.

Nagisa fallowed Terasaka and his friends outside.

Once they were outside Terasaka asked "So have you been keeping track like I asked?"

"Oh umm yea,so it depends on the color of his face to tell his mood though what's really interesting everyday without fail-" Nagisa got cut off from his sentence.

"Blah Blah Blah when hsi guards down that's when we make our move...well at least you do" Terasaka said to Nagisa showing off his Korosensei knife.

"Yea well about that I-" Nagisa got cut off again by Terasaka.

"Don't start with me!We have been over this we are E class it's not like we will be getting a good future!" Teresaka yelled at Nagisa.