Karma Akabane

He's back by Nagisa Shiota

"1...2...3!" the class yelled as they practiced there dagger technique.

"Come on put your backs into it!" Karasuma yelled.

"Sir...*pant* can we take a break please?" Sugino asked panting.

"I guess...but there is still one technique I want to teach you guys" Karasuma said.

"And that is?" Sugino asked.

"I want you guys to work as a team Maehara Isogai try to hit me with the fake knife" Karasuma ordered.

"As a team are you sure?" Isogai asked.

"Yep the knifes won't harm me don't worry" Karasuma said.

"Fine let's do it Maehara" Isogai said nodding toward Maehara who nodded back.

Both of them lunged at Karasuma but failed,and ended up on the ground.

"Listen if you guys can't land a hit on me you don't stand a chance against a target that moves at Mock 20" Karasuma said as he helped Maehara and Isogai up off the ground.

"Look we've been sparring for half a minute and the target managed to change clothes,make tea,and build a model of a sakka castle" Karasuma said pointing towards Korosensei.

"How infuriating" Maehara spat out annoyed.

"That's why we train" Karasuma said.

"Do what i say and you guys might become assassins,alright that's it for today" Karasuma said.

The class hesitated but said " R-right thank you sir!".

After that Korosensei over heard Yada,Hazama,and Hayami saying Karasuma was their favorite couch,so Korosensei started bitching about this to Karasuma who simply ignored him.

DING DONG!!!

(Nagisa pov)

Sugino walked beside Nagisa to go to their next class.

"Man why can't they let us go home after PE?" Sugino whined.

"Exactly I mean it's unnecessary for this much classes" Nagisa agreed.

"Nagisa sup its been a while" Karma said from the steps.

Nagisa looked up " Karma... your back" Nagisa replied as a slight blush came to his face,and his heart beating fast as he looked at his crush Karma Akabane.

Karma observed everyone and said "oh hey that must be Korosensei" he said as he walked past Nagisa already forgetting about him.

Guess he already forgot about me huh?

Nagisa thought as Karma walked past him.

"Aah Karma Akabane correct your suspension is over" Korosensei said to Karma.

"Yep" Karma replied.

"That said tardiness is a no no" Korosensei said face turning purple.

"Hehe gonna take a while getting back to the swing of things" Karma replied with a smirk.

"Anyways feel free to call me by my first name" Karma said holding out his hand.

"Should be a fun year" Korosensei said putting his tentacle in Karma's hand allowing for a hand shake,but as soon as that happened Korosensei's tentacle exploded.

Karma dropped the strawberry juice he was holding and got out a knife,but before he could land another hit Korosensei jumped out the way.

"Hehe wow you are fast and who would thought these knives actually worked?~" Karma said showing the knifes he cut up and put on his hands.

"Elementary stuff teach I'm surprised this was all it took to catch you by surprise~" Karma said as he walked closer to Korosensei.

"I heard they call you Korosensei cause your supposed to be unkillable" Karma said still walking forward with a smirk on his face.

"Come on no way your this big of a push over~" Karma said.

Korosensei's face turned red this means he was getting angry.

Karma then walked off with a knife in his hands twirling it in his fingers.

He was about to ditch again before he left he shot Nagisa a glance with a little smile,and left.

Nagisa's face turned even more red.Kayano noticed this because she was standing right next to Nagisa.

(Kayano pov)

Why is Nagisa so red?His face got like this ever since Karma came a couple of minutes ago.I wonder...

"Hey Nagisa who is Karma exactly?" Kayano asked a little jealous of how much attention Nagisa gave Karma.

"Oh we used to be friend's our first and second years,violence and blood were his passion,he got suspended though so they shipped him here to E class, if anybody could kill Korosensei it's him" Nagisa replied sweat dropping with a smile as he watched Karma ditch again.

Yo this chapter is finally out so please like oh and so you know Kayano sugino rio and Okuda all have a thing for either Nagisa or Karma so yea lots of Rivals but don't worry Nagisa and Karmas love is too strong to break from them or is it?.....READ TO FIND OUT!!