Waking Nightmare

Waking Nightmare
By Aeonjinxx
(2020)

Disclaimer: The following photos are not mine, and are only used as an aesthetic

Disclaimer: The following photos are not mine, and are only used as an aesthetic. Credits to the rightful owners. This story is inspired by the TV series Riverdale and the korean drama Extracurricular.

---

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales is purely coincidental.

Genre: Mystery/Thriller, Drama

Status: COMPLETED

Date started: May 4, 2020

Date ended: January 31, 2021

---

WARNING: This story includes triggering topics such as mentioning of rape, suicide, homicide, self-harm and other social topic. It also depicts violence, profanities and various vices. DO NOT READ IF YOU FIND ANY OF THESE TOPICS DISTURBING!

This story is meant for mature audiences.

This story is not meant to glorify any acts of violence, and other various vices. Reader discretion is advised. Comments that expresses a concerning interest in violence and immoral acts, may it be a joke or not, will not be tolerated.

Read with caution!

---

Credits for vanexxaz for the amazing cover! Thank you so much ❤

Note: This is my second story! Thank you for supporting me hanggang dito. Please don't forget to vote and comment. I love you all! ❤

---

ATTENTION! Revision of Waking Nightmare is now done. I made some minor to major changes, so to those who read this before you might notice the changes I made. You're welcome to re-read it again if you like. And to my new readers, thank you for your interest in reading my second novel. Thank you and enjoy reading!