Chapter 1 New Year New... Who am I kidding

Patty POV

My alarm beeps into my head interrupting the dream I had with my prince driving me to every restaurant to try something. I slam my hand over the clock and rub my eyes. "Ugh... how dare you interrupt my dream of eating Gordan Ramsey's food." I sighed and rolled out of bed and grab a measuring tape. I wrapped it around my waist and smiled it went down half an inch. I run downstairs and grab myself a sandwich and reward myself. "Dear you just got up you have school in 15 minutes you know..." my mother said softly. I shot up from my chair and ran back into my room and started getting ready. I always start the year with a red themed outfit. I put on a long sleeve red shirt with a small black bowtie, light red with grey fingerless gloves, Black with red jem jeans, and two red bow shaped earrings. I was ready to go but my mom stopped to give me five dollars. "This is the lunch money for the week so spend it wisely ok?" I nod and run out of the house to the school that was just across the street. I walk into the school head high and smile and I see my old friend Catherine. I wave to her but she looked away and handed money to the girl next to her. I tilt my head slightly and walk up to her. "Hey Catherine didn't you see me waving at you?" I smiled weakly as her face turned to disgust "Patty look um I have to go home and get some mo-" she was cut off by another female who bursted out in laughter. "I bet that you would be fatter by the time junior year started and I was right!" The girl yelled causing people to stare at me. I looked up to Catherine and she looked away acting like I didn't exist. I felt tears swell in my eyes but walked away to my locker. Until suddenly I fell to the ground and started to cry. All of a sudden I hear someone fall and look to see a boy had fallen next to me.

Chris POV

"Another year of a different school woohoo..." I walk down the hall to go near my class I hear someone laugh and see a crowd around three girls. "Basic White Bitches.... what's new" I continued to walk until I saw a girl run by she looked familiar wasn't she in the circle of people? I shrugged and kept walking. " I'm so fucking tired...." as I walked I started to close my eyes but I felt something under me and I tripped landing face first to the ground. "Ow FUCK!" I look up to see a girl who picks up my things and seems to be saying something like ok and nurse I can't pick it all up but I rub my head and reach for something like a locker or floor but i feel a hand and it feels quite warm. Not realizing that I was holding it for awhile I let go I felt my face grow hot and looked away.

Patty POV 

I gathered the boy's things and asked if he wanted the nurse but as I was going to help him up I feel his hand ontop of his not moving I feel my heart skip a beat my hand has never been held by anyone other then my mother my face grew red and it felt as the world had stopped for a moment but as quickly as that feeling came it went away he pulled his hand away and faced away from me I sighed and I helped him up. His beanie had fallen off he had blond hair and a streak of blue highlight in his hair. His eyes were a dark blue that reminded her of the deep ocean. He was holding his head as I started taking him to the nurse he looked at me his face seemed red I couldn't tell if it was blush or blood at this point. I still felt my face was hotter and I smiled at him hoping he would think that everything was going to be ok. He looked away and we made it to the nurse.

Chris POV 

This girl I have no idea who she was but she helped me up my vision was blurred but she was  taking me somewhere I felt blood rush down my face as we kept walking I was bent over I guess she is really short. We walked for awhile and I look back at her and she looks at me but all of a sudden she smiles and it's a smile that showed so much warmth I felt my face get hot again and look away. "Good job chris now you look like a total dick... " I say to myself as we walk into what I assume is the nurse office I feel the girl lay me down and I start to drift to sleep. As I felt my eyes get heavy I still felt that warmth and it was strong on my hand. Is she holding my hand? And if she is I don't want her to let go.