;

[3rd]

HAECHAN was staring at his phone while regreting every life choices he made, he's been staring at it for hours now and no one is in his place to control him because he'll surely gone crazy, hi friends are out of the country and went back in their home town even if the school started already, they said they'll just catch up, plus, haechan is in there to help them catch up lessons, well, only for one of his two friends because the other is one year younger.

minutes later, the tanned male smiled with no particular reason, or maybe he have but he dont want to admit it, he smiled as his eyes shines like a bright sun he is. he closed his beautiful eyes tightly as he tried calming himself, getting back his to senses.

i just confessed to my crush❞ he muttered underneath his breath, having his poker face on while staring at no particular thing.

i just fucking confessed to my crush❞ he said again as his eyes started to widened, realizing what just he did.

aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA❞ he squealed as he stood up from his dorm's sofa, dropping the popcorn on his lap and putting his hands up high.

he jump and jump aroun the living room as if he won in a lottery but then he realized he should not act like that, or not just yet, ❝he's not yet my boyfriend❞ he said to himself realizing the thought.

he returened to his seat and opened his phone once again unblocking the multi talented mark lee.

MARKLEEDT
•active now

MWOKWIOPWA
hello mark fucking lee, i fucking love you

MARKLEEDT:
thank you fucking asshole

MWOKWIOPWA
oh, YOu dOnt neED tO cURse

MARKLEEDT:
you're rude asf so why not be rude too?

MWOKWIOPWA
this is how i show my love duh 🙄

MARKLEEDT:
love my ass bitch

MWORKWIOPWA
oh i really love your ass, if you havent asked it yet

MARKLEEDT:
you dont even seems sincere

MARKLEEDT:
+ i dont have a plan asking if u love my ass

MWOKWIOPWA
that hurts.

MARKLEEDT:
it'll be better if you'll get slapped with the hurtful truth than being blinded with flowerful lies.

You cant reply to this conversation anymore. Learn more.

MWOKWIOPWA
gdi,,,
•message not sent!

MWOKWIOPWA
cant you just,,,
•message not sent!

MWOKWIOPWA
accept my love..
•message not sent!