;,

THE next day, haechan woke up in the wrong side of the bed, or probably because he just got rejected by his crush, or did he?

having a frown and a gloomy aura, he stood up from his bed and did his morning rituals. he have a school today and he must attend school even if he knows he'll see his crush.

By just thinking of him, just barely thinking of mark lee, he couldnt help but blush and smile, not minding how he got rejected but, ❝did i really got rejected?❞ he asked to himself, looking straight in his eyes infront of the mirror while combing his hair.

he didnt said direcly that he dont want my love right?❞ he once again asked to himself, slowly putting down his hands from his hair that is nothing actually happend, its still looks like he has gone into a cat fight.

with full of hopes in his eyes, he smiled widely, not minding his not so good looking hair, with bits of water dripping from it, he took his bag, straighten his uniform and went out of his room. getting the key on their bookshelf at the living room, he saw a calendar and the date that day, january 8, 2019, and it was in a circle using red ink with a note saying: "4th, we miss you so much".

that made him drop his shining smile, his hopeful eyes turned into something dull and emotionless, remembering the past he had. and after all these years, he's still blaming himself.

why stop blaming myself when it is indeed my fault❞ he said while having a weak smirk in his lips, bits of water forming on his eyes and his smirk is starting to create a frown.

surely mark will hate me if he knew about this❞ he said underneath his breath as he went into his dorm's fron door and looked it from out side.

he made his way through the main gate and he saw his neighbor, john,
hey john!❞ haechan shouted trying his best to shake the gloomy aura he have and be himself again, the happy self he have.

meow❞ the cat, his neighbor john, said. yes, his neighbor is a cat, he adopted this stray cat he found the same day today four years ago and named it after his friend, his dear friend, johnny.

he waved his hand a good bye and gave the cat a bright smile. he opened the main gate and walk his way through the walking distance school he's attending.

ㅇㅅㅇ

HAECHAN arrived at his school safely, having the same smile he had when he left home, not minding what everyone else is saying to him.

ew, a smiling chocolate❞ said someone, a girl, from a far, that was just one of the 'everyone else is saying' to him, but he dont mind, he dont give care because he thinks that if he show he's affected, they'll do it more, they will eventually get tired of it.

but they've been doing this to you for three years already❞ that would be one of his friends would say if they're here with him but he shook the thought off, he still believes they'll get tired and eventually let him breath peacefully.

he attended his morning classes, not as peaceful as expected, he's a junior and he's a little bit busy with school stuff but he can still manage.

going to his first class which is math, he opened the classroom door, everyone went silent and stared weirdly at the tanned male who sat beside the window at the fathest side of the classroom.

you're a freak, you should die.❞ said a girl who sad beside him just to tell those hurtful words but he still didnt mind, he smiled those words off and looked at the window beside him.

I'll be stronger soon, not because my friends will be back but because i want to take but the donghyuck they should know.

[✨]

eyy we have no classes skrrrt