;;,

MARK then crumpled the paper, or more like a love letter he got from someone he dont know. well, he's kinda used to it because somehow, he always recieve those kind of letters.

mark is a very admirable guy. he's very popular in his school. he's talented, a basketball and soccer player, a singer, rapper, dancer, he could even ran as the student council president but due to his year level, being a senior that is about to end his highschool years, he needs to focus on his studying more in which he's really good at, everyone must say he have the intelligence, he got them all.

but not the attitude, well, as you can see, this mark is actually a bad guy. not all protagonists needs to be kind, he's also just a human committing mistakes and enjoying his life.

like for instance, today his friends brought him somewhere in the school just to witness some bullying, but not that grave, and let him speak nothing.

mark admits its fun to see laugh at someone's clumsiness and also stupidity though he knows his limitations.

his co senior friends, taeyong, johnny, jaehyun, and yuta is laughing at this particular girl who always run for taeyong. she's so creepy she always stalk and follow taeyong who have a boyfriend already, jaehyun, but despite knowing, well the public knows about it, the girl still insist and continued his creepy doing.

maybe she got used to it? maybe she got used to stalking and being too obssessed to someome especially like taeyong, but yep he's off limits.

what did they do? oh, they just showered her with a dirty water, the water that is used to garden the experimented plants thet have in their school.

thats what you get from being such a creep!❞ said jaehyun glaring at the girl while holding a pail that they used that contains the dirty water.

i-im sorry❞ said the girl, teary eyed and quickly run away from them but before anything else taeyong called her.

dont you dare tell to anyone about this❞ he said coldly as he wrap around his harm on his boyfriend, jaehyun's waist.

the girl then nod several times as she continued to ran away going to the main hallway.

the five of them laughed and laughed, talked about the girl they just bullied, its fun mark thought. not that he's happy bullying someone but the girl really is crossing the line, they even heard that the girl is planning to rape taeyong, and yes the girl is a psycho.

shaking johnny's head, ❝i gotta go now, ten is finding me❞ he said looking at them holding his phone, maybe recieved a text from his boyfriend ten, ❝is winwin with him?❞ asked yuta, eyes shining.

johnny just nod as an answer, ❝can i come then?❞ asked yuta and johnny just say yes. they bid their goodbye and then go through the same path the girl used through the main hallway.

we too need to go now mark, we'll see you later❞ taeyong said and mark just nod as an aswer. they then chose the other path going through the south way so that no one would suspect them.

mark and his friends are in the different classes, depending on their majors since their school is a school for performing arts, jaehyun is major in vocals so is yuta while johnny and taeyong is in rap and dance. mark? oh he's in the special section together with some people who are as almost as great as him, a section where they need to major all of those singing, dancing, and rapping.

mark walked near the bench next to the girl sat, he took his notebook but then another piece of paper dropped, he picked it up as he read it.

。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒

roses are not always red,
violet is not blue,
stay way from your friends,
they aint good for you.

-MRKLP

。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒

mark's blood boil and then crumpled the paper. he looked around to see if someone saw what they did but he only heard some noises from the bushes not so far from them, damn.