Epilogue

Thank you guys so much for 50k+ reads and 600+ votes. It's crazy that that many people actually read my writing. When my friend told me about Wattpad I didn't even think I'd get 100 reads. Thank you to everyone who has followed me and read my other stories, too. So to thank you here is an Epilogue that a few people have requested. I hope you like it.

-Rianamays

***

"Mommy!" Alex yelled. "Look what daddy found!"

"Oh my god," I whispered. She was holding the collage I had made him for Christmas when we were Seniors. Jack appeared behind her smiling. "You've kept this all these years?"

"Of course I did," he said giving me a kiss.

"Ew. You guys are gross!" Alex yelled.

Jack bent down and started tickling her. She fell to her knees then her back, laughing hard. "Daddy. Stop. I can't. Breathe! Please!"

"Since you asked so nicely," he said and pulled her to her feet.

"I have to go," Jack said, kissing me again.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I have stuff to do with Jack."

"Uncle Jack?" Alex asked.

"Yes. Uncle Jack," he told her.

"Okay. I'll see you later," I told him.

"Bye," he said, squeezing my butt.

"Bye, daddy," Alex said hugging his leg.

"See you later, sweetheart," he said and walked out the door.

Alex ran back to her room to do who know's what. I sat there and looked at the collage again. It seemed like forever ago since I had made this. I had forgotten I had even made it.

***

I heard a phone ring that night and I felt Jack get up. I heard him walk across the room and answer his phone. I was still half asleep and couldn't care less about whatever was happening, until Jack stated shaking me awake.

"What?" I asked, iterated. What could be so important at 2 in the morning?

"Taytum just had her baby," he said. I was still only half awake but I felt myself sit up.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. Let's go," he said. I stood up and changed from my shorts and tank top to a pair of leggins pants and Jack's old University of Nebraska hoodie. "Do you really think we should take Alex?"

"She'll be fine," Jack promised, placing a kiss on my nose.

"You get to wake her up then," I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Fine," he said, putting on a shirt and leaving the room. I grabbed my phone, ran a comb through my hair and walked to Alex's room. I leaned against the door frame and watched as Jack woke her up. It made my heart melt, he was such a good father, husband, and friend, how did I end up with him?

"Daddy, stop it," she said, rolling over.

"We have to go, Alex," he said.

"Why?"

"Taytum had her baby," he said and she practically sprang out of her bed.

"Really?!"

"Really. We're going to see Jack and Taytum." She got out of her bed and raced past me.

"How do you get her to actually wake up?" I asked, starring at him.

"I don't know. I just do," he smirked and kissed me. I rolled my eyes and turned around, walking to the door.