Confronting the demons inside (Part 2)

A/N

Guys hey! I know long time since my last update,sorry for that but I hope to make it up to you with this chapter! So this is one of the most crucial chapters of this book, hence I hope you like it. However, be warned that this chapter has an explicit sex scene (which is now censored ) , so only proceed and read if you are an adult and can handle such content. You've been warned!!! As for you that can and want to read it go on and I'll be expecting your comments and votes. Also follow if you may. :) Enjoy. 

Recap~

Godric's POV

Daniel had left an hour ago to look for vervain, to cease the pain I felt. He only called to say he saw Sookie eating with Jason on their backyard. As if I gave a damn.

I was losing it all. My breathing was killing me. My mouth dry and my temper below dreadful.

Sabrina from the shadow world had shown her stupid face and let me know that if I didn't make Jade hate me , she could probably make the wrong decision... But which  decision was the right one to make? So much about being a two thousand-year-old old vampire. I still don't know half of the things I should. I was so weak and drained; it felt like I was dying all over again. Their mating was closer to being fulfilled and it was killing me. 

Now it's almost dawn and I'm laying on an old faded red bench. All of a sudden, a stabbing pain is penetrating my whole body. I feel cramps and I fall hard to the pavement. No one is around; I'm here fighting with my demons. My right side and my arm is on fire and my flesh is ripped. Underneath there is Latin tattoo wordings. What the hell? I feel like I've got a rock in my stomach. I'm laying on the ground looking up at the calm night leaving and the day taking it's place. I embrace my abdomen with my left hand and lower the sleeves of my white blouse.

I hear footsteps. It's her. The dim lights of the street bathing her with their burning light. I am as drawn to her as a moth to the flame.

"Jade..." is all I am able to utter.

" Godric. Are you alright? You ...I... We need to talk.  I missed you. I should have listened to you but it doesn't make sense to me why would you do that to me, to Eric."

She asked gazing at me with sympathy. I had to make her hate me...

"I'm alright. We have nothing to talk about. There is no us or we. Nor me. What I made was for a reason. I made a favor to you , Eric and an other person. There is no me. You can go on and find out what your delightful life with Eric will look like. You don't need to worry about a liar like me Jade really."

was my ironic reply.

"Godric you know I care about you. I judged you harshly but you don't want to explain to me why?"

she desperately tried to say.

"I don't need any of your pity. Give it elsewhere. Why would you care about me anyway, since you know I used you to get my way. Did you let me explain a month ago?No! And you did well I can't explain anything. Cause it's not my part of the story to tell. You'll find out eventually and I hope that you'll never regret your choices Jade."

I told her , I hated talking to her like a jerk but I had to.

She started crying, I haven't seen her crying before. This was bad, this was really bad.

It also started raining. AWESOME, we only need a lightning for extra effects.

She hugged herself helplessly.

"Stop bullshitting me like that , I know what you are doing you idiot. What do you think it takes for me to hate you? A dozen of nasty remarks? I know better."