Chapter 1.

"AHhhh she is so beautifulll" Taehyung sighs both our eyes following her moving figure as she passes us from where we are sitting.

"AhhHh ShE iS so BeAUtifUL" i imitate him sluring my words while scrunching up my face.

Taehyung glares at me, i stick my tongue out and send a glare back.

"Ohhhh i get it, is my bestfriend Hyun Jae jealous??" Lauhing
He asks as he ruffles my hair. Messing it up.

I quickly push his hand away as I stand up from the bench we were sitting on upon hearing the school bell ring.

"Yeah taehyung i'm soooo jealous that you find my identical twin sister Hyerin more beautifull than me." You answer sarcasticly.

Does he though? I mean we're identical twin sister. Sure she is the more 'feminine' as in wearing more feminine clothing and stuff but we're actually the same Right?. Ugh you know what i don't even care.

You walk away as you suddenly feel an arm wrap around your shoulder while you are heading back to class. "You just have to set us up, That's all" i hear him beside me.

"It's really easy what you have to do actually-" i tell him as i See him listen carefully to what comes out of my mouth "just all you have to do is, gather up Some balls, and do it yourself." You smile sweetly.
He looks at you with hooded eyes as he Walks Right pass you to class.

"Yah taehyung" you start laughing.
"Okey fine, but i'll only hint it out to her." You expect him to still beg you for a date but this time i See a smile creep on His face while he takes His Seat. Hoseok sitting Right beside him.

"Ommo ommo ommo Hyun Jae" my 'girl' bestfriend jaerin bargs into the classroom sitting next to me as slowly the classroom starts to full up with students "Apperantly the new student also has a crush on Hyerin" she tells me as she takes tuffeles in her bag and pulls a pen out. It's been 2 weeks since he transfered.

"Well That's what happened when you have good genes." You cockly say putting your hands behind your head, as you suddenly feel a smack at your arm.

"Yah am i lying tho?."

"Aishh always so full of yourself...........
but i admit it you lee twins have Some good ass genes.
your dad should've impregnated my mother too" she quietly mumbles out the last part as we both burst out laughing.

Jaerin is really really beautiful but she is just.. really insecure with irritates me to death at times, but at least she started getting more Confident this year as i always compliment her. No need to feel insecure, people Will See you the way you See yourself.
And if even you think different of yourself then what you actually want to be, people Will See you that way too. WoW i just sounded like a poët.

BUT IT'S TRUEE