Chapter 2

"Everyone QUIET!!! Now!" The teacher growls for the fifth time and only now people obbey.

"Quiet and work on the questions writtin in your book" she orderes. Sometimes i freaking Hate school. Like what use is it If we are only gonna do this. I can do this Also at home to be honest. Either teach or let me be.

I suddenly feel something sofly hit my back. Confused i turn around to See taehyung behind me His gaze on His book answering the questions. As if you are that into school you smirk at the thought and as expected you look down to See a crumbled piece of paper on the ground and you pick it up and Unfold it.

"Have you already asked Hyerin yet?" You imediately have a dumbfounded expression. Is this kid for real. How the hell am i suppost to ask her when we just started class. And we are in different classes. Hyerin in a whole different sector from us, we literally have 0 classes together.

As i write on the note what i had been thinking i turn my back to taehyung to give it to him i hear my name.

"And now it's enough!. I told everyone to quietly to do their work but ofcourse there is always at least one to exactly not do that. Hyun Jae i want to See you after class you may leave."

"But teacher i-"

"Leave or you won't be able to come to the next lesson too." She threatens me. I pick up my stuff from my desk.
"Mianhae" {sorry} taehyung quitly speaks as i smirk at him. This is nothing new for me. I really am not bad at school. Actually i am really good when studying but it's just that i have concentration problems which won't always allow me to.. wel concentrate.

And now i am in the principal's Office without the principal How ironic. this man Honestly only comes he whenever he feels like it usually he is in the teachers Office flirting with the other teachers.

I hear the door open and in walks Hyerin. She smiles as she see's me.
"Let me guess, detention?"

"Something like that" i Say still smirking.

See Hyerin is the typical sweet/Nice/ Innocent  girl with the kindest heart. But our personalities are the exact opposite of eachother. The only thing that we have in common are probably our faces. Don't get me wrong I'M not the EXACT opposite of everything she is but just, i'm Probably more daring?. More of a  mixed personality type.

And because she is the top student of our school the principal often let's her check our test results since she is very reliable and honest.

Lost in thought i remember taehyung's Words.

"Hyerin'a taehyung uhh-" i stumble upon my word not knowing what to exactly say.

"Is he coming for dinner?" She Asks.

"O.. no not today. He uhh- is a very good friend to me you know" i tell her trying to make her think that he is a good reliable guy, but it only seems to confuse her.

And Right now I'M cringing too,

"That's ... good?. I mean i know ofcourse or else you wouldn't still be friends Right?" She smiles.

Damn she is good.

"Uh yeah .Right."

"But Hey i have to leave now, but don't get detention too much, eomma and appa wouldn't like it" she says leaving the room.

-
-

"And what did she Say?????" Taehyung excited asks me with a cute smile.

What now...
as i try to think of How to answer him Hoseok and jaerin rush towards us "where were you guys, come to the cafeteria the rest is waiting" they Say .

jaerin puts our arms in lock. "Did i save you" she asks looking at me.

"Your timing was perfect. Like even planned it wouldn't have been this perfect" i Say as i let out the breath i had been holding.

The cafeteria is by now fully full with students everywere and i See Hyerin by her group of friends as we walk to our group. Which consists of Hoseok, taehyung, me, jaerin, jungkook, jimin, Jin, yoongi and jina who happens to be not only my friend but Also jin's girlfriend.

"Here i already knew you liked crossoints so i brought it for you" jimin says as he hands me it, looking at me smiling. I smile back as i thank him.

No matter How much i tell him he always buys me food's or drink's at school. And i can obviously never refuse since he Will put on a show about How friends do this, and How bad he would feel if i would refuse so i Kinda just gave up and this has become a routine.

As i look at taehyung sitting across from me i See him looking at Hyerin from our table and my smile Goes down.

His gaze fixed on her face, carefully watching her as i watch him.

Hyerin just sits there oblivious, talking with her friends.

The least he can do is engage in our conversation.

"Jina You're so lucky" says Jaerin as all of our heads shoot up that way

"Wae?"

"Because it's senior year and you and jin are going together to prom. Unlike Some of us" she says pouting. As i smirk her way ofcourse she is 'hinting' out that she wants Hoseok to ask her.

Well at least this is hinting in her opinion.

I have never been in love or actually liked liked someone so much in that way, but i think i would just be very staight forward and upfront.

And for Some reason everyone sees me as Some type of cupido. Unfortunatelly.

"Well you never know Maybe someone wants to ask you out but the Guy could Also be scared of rejection you know." Jimin says making everyone turn to look at him while he looks at me.

"I-I mean i'm j-just saying this so  you guys who don't have a date or boyfriend or girlfriend won't be sad... so like you don't have to be, i'm sure there are a plenty of people that would ask you when prom gets near." He says as everyone looks at him.

"Yeahhh i'm convinced it was weed he smoked." Jungkook Said as everyone started laughing. Jimin can sometimes look so deep into things, ofcourse out of His kind heart but jaerin literally just wanted hoseok's attention jimin it ain't that deep.

Soon we have lesson after lesson and as school ends i head back home.