Chapter 3

Currently i'm in my room with jaerin and jina. In front of us a pan with ramen and 3 lunchboxes.
"I feel like Hoseok is not gonna ask me out any time soon... he might marry Yeri since i saw him glancing her way today at math class" jaerin says as she sighs dramatically after she slurps her noodles.

"I feel like Jin and mine relationship is hitting a bad road..... we might break up....
He usually says let's get you home baby after we leave school, but today he just Said let's get you home." Jina says with her bowl in her hand as she puts her chopsticks down, starting at nothing.

"Crack??" I ask.
"Was it crack Ya'll smoked??" I Ask as my brain starts malfunctioning.

My expression confused and disgusted at the same time trying to figure out if they are on their period.

After school the girls came to my home and after Some time all of the sudden they became emo. I don't know. Don't ask.

Hyerin suddenly enters my room as she Also takes place and Joins us.

"Hyerin'a today i heard at school that jungkook is planning on asking you out." Jina says as we all listen.
Eventho Hyerin and i have our Own group of friends Hyerin get's along with my friends which i'm really happy about since we can all hang out together Although most of the time it's just the 3 of us.

Hyerin pursers her lips. Hyerin is Probably the most wanted girl by the guys at our school and i think everyone would understand why.

She is kind, beautiful, smart, helpfull and always very sweet. She is that kind of girl that volenteraly would help charities. I do too, it's just that with all if her charicteristics implied she is close to perfect. He waist lenght brown her het slim figure.

"I mean jungkook Probably slept with half the school. He is the definition of a player, i know he is your friend guys. But please don't try to match me with him." She asks apoligeticly.

"Ofcourse girl don't worry" Jina says with her mouth full.