Treehouse

You moved into castle rock two days ago. You decided to go for a walk. You put on a Army green T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. "Mom, I'm going to take a walk around the town" you said. " Ok but, be back at around seven" said your mom. You walk out the house and walked around the town. You bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry" you said. " Its ok" said the boy. " I'm Chris" said the boy. " I'm y/n" you said. " Nice to meet you" said Chris. "Follow me, I want to introduce you to my friends" said Chris. I follow Chris to a treehouse. Chris did the secret knock and the door opened. You saw two boys inside. " This is Gordie" said Chris pointing to a boy with a red striped shirt. " This is Teddy" said Chris pointing to a boy with a hawaiian shirt. "Guys this is y/n, she moved here two days ago" said Chris. "Hi" said Teddy. We heard a knock on the door. "Thats not the secret knock" said Gordie. " I forget the secret knock,let me in" someone said. "Vern" they said. They opened the door to let in a kid with a blue and white shirt. "Who is this?" said Vern. " This is y/n" said Chris. "Hi" said Vern. You waved. " Guys wait til you hear this" said Vern. " Hold on I have to catch my breath, I ran all the way from my house" said Vern. " I RAN ALL THE WAY HOME" they said. " Fine I won't tell you nothing" said Vern. You caught Teddy staring at you. "What do you want Teddy?" you said. "Nothing" Teddy said looking away. "Teddy has a girlfriend" Vern sang. " I RAN ALL THE WAY HOME" yelled Teddy. Chris and Gordie joined. " What are you going to say Vern" you said. " Do you want to see a dead body?" said Vern. Your mouth dropped a little. Vern told us about him trying to find his pennies and he heard Billy and Charlie talk about the missing kid, Ray Brower, that the train must of hit him in the back Harlow road. " I know the back Harlow road, the train tracks are right there. Me and my dad used to fish for cossies." said Teddy. " Vern if they knew you where under there, thy would have killed you" said Chris. " I have to go, I will see you tomorrow" you said. " Me too" said Teddy. You and Teddy walked to your house. " I'll see you tomorrow" said Teddy. " Yeah, bye" you said.