Chapter Three

The weekend of NYCC had finally arrived. It was always one of Taylor's favorite weekends. She got to watch her best friend and her boyfriend meet all the fans who dedicated themselves to the DC tv shows and the Marvel movies.

She sat behind the curtain, occasionally peeking out to see Chris signing autographs and taking selfies with fans. It put a smile on her face. "Tay," Chris said, sticking his head behind the curtain, "you don't have to stay here. Go walk around and see if you can meet anyone."

She nodded. "I'll be back in a while." She stood, and walked down the crowded aisle, looking at each booth. She met up with Katie while she was at her lunch, who was talking to another woman sitting at the table. "Hey Katie." Taylor greeted.

"Tay! Hey! Come join us!" Katie motioned Taylor to sit. Taylor sat across from Katie and the other woman. Taylor held out her hand for the woman to shake.

"Hey, I'm Taylor." She smiled.

"I'm Minka. Minka Kelly." The other woman returned the smile while she shook Taylor's hand. "I play Dawn Granger also known as Dove on the DCU's show Titans."

"Oh that's cool!" Taylor replied. "I watched the first two episodes and you did an incredible job! It broke my heart when Dawn was thrown off the roof and the audience was forced to think she died."

Minka laughed. "Well, I hope you keep watching to see what happens next."

"I definitely will!" Taylor grinned.

"Ah shit sorry guys I have to go to my photo op," Katie said, finishing her coffee. "I'll talk to you guys later?"

Minka nodded, and turned to face Taylor. "Why are you here?"

"I'm here to support my boyfriend," Taylor said smiling.

"Oh, that's nice." Minka smiled softly.

"Is something wrong?"

"Hm? No, no." She said. "I have to go, I'll see you around."

"Wait," Taylor said quickly. "Why don't you come over my house tonight? You seem really nice, and I would love to get to know you more."

"Y'know what? I would love that." Minka said smiling.

"Good." Taylor said returning the smile.

Taylor watched as Minka walked off, being joined by a teenage girl who who looked like she was going to bounce into the atmosphere. She overheard Minka say to the girl, "Teagan, chill out. Yes, she was extremely nice. Maybe you can talk to her later." Taylor chuckled.

She walked back to Chris' table, and sat down next to him. "Did you meet anyone?" He asked, sipping fro
his water bottle.

"Yeah, I did. I met Minka Kelly and invited her over to dinner."

"Wait what?"

"Yeah. Is there something wrong with that?"

"We'll talk about it when we get home." Chris inhaled sharply.