Chapter Four

*Takao's POV*

I just finished all my work for the day on the big case I started. I decided I would go and visit the gang at the bar, that is if they were there. I walk in and hear something about Kuni never knowing anymore.

"Never know anymore about what?"

"Takao!"

I hear somebody scream my name and my head jolts to the side where the noise came from.

"Aiza?! What are you doing here?!"

She runs up to me and hugs me, shocking me a little.

"Thats not fair. She didn't hug me!" Yuta said, quite childishly might I add.

"Hey Yuta, don't forget that your not the only one who didn't get a hug." Yamato said.

"Anyway, since the gang is here, why don't we celebrate Aiza's return?" Kuni asked.

"Sure. I don't have work tomorrow so that's perfect!"

After 4 hours, everyone but Aiza and I were drunk. She was going to stay with Kuni, but I felt bad for her so I invited her to stay at my place, just in case Kuni had somebody over. I have this feeling in my gut like i need to take care of her, and help her, and be near her and it has been there for almost two years now, but I don't know why. She agreed to stay with me and we left the bar.

Once we arrived at my house, I showed her where to put her stuff and her room. We made some tea and watched some tv, but then we saw the one persn I think she would want to see the least right now.

"Aiza, go ahead and change the channel, I know you don't want to see him."

"No, it's okay. I've moved on, and I know he has based on what happened last year. Now that I think about it, it's been an exact year since then. Time sure does fly."

"Yeah it does, but not always."

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind. I'm probably just speaking out of alcohol."

"Okay."

I knew I wasn't speaking like that cause the alcohol. Time went really slow while she was gone. When she was around, times were fun and went by so fast like it did back at the bar. She always was so sweet and funny and made everything better. Am I in love with her? No I can't be...... Maybe.... I don't know.......