Chapter Five

*Aiza's POV*

After going to Takao's house, we watched some tv and I saw him, the one who shall not be named if you will. I guess I fell asleep after a while and so did Takao since I found myself lying my head on Takao's chest when I woke up. He was still fast asleep and had me in his arms. I tried to get out of his arms without waking him, but when I tried he just held me tighter. I couldn't get out of his arms without waking him, so I was stuck there until he woke up. I noticed his facail features, and he hasn't changed, not one bit. He is still kind, still has the same face, same clothes, same everything.

I had always liked him back then, as a friend that is, but after what happened with saeki, I stayed with Kuni for a month until I decided to move back. I knew I started to like him a bit more than a friend but I couldn't bring myself to be with somebody else, even if I knew they wouldn't hurt me.

I ran my hand through Takao's hair, noticing it was soft. While I was admiring his hair, his eyes started to open, and I freaked. When he noticed he was holding me, he instantly sat up, causing our lips to crash together. You could tell he was shocked. His eyes were wide open but he didn't pull away, and niether did I. There were butterflies in my stomach and they were going crazy. I knew that I liked Takao, but I think this is a little more than that. I think I love him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

*Takao's POV*

When I realized I had wrapped Aiza in my arms, I instantly flew up, but ended up kissing her in the process. Neither of us pulled away but she just wrapped her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. I was going crazy and I felt butterflies going haywire in my stomach. I knew now. I was in love with Aiza. I always have been in love with her, but I wouldn't accept it. I slowly pull away from the kiss, both our cheeks blushing as red as a tomato.

"Wow." ,we say in unision, blushing even more in the process.

"I'll go make us some tea."

"Thank you Takao."