Chapter Six

*Takao's POV*

While I went and made tea, there was a knock at the door. Aiza opened it and I heard a voice, but it wasn't hers. It sounded very shocked, and familiar. I went to see who it was, and saw him. 

"What are you doing here? Why are you here Saeki?"

"I came because I heard Aiza was here. I came to apologize and try to get her back."

"I'm sorry Saeki, but you aren't getting me back. what you did was unforgivable. I was in love with you, and you cheated on me! No matter how hard you try, you will never get me back, I promise you that."

She slammed the door on him. I was a bit shocked by Aiza's response and just stood there silently. She calmly walked away from the door, not noticing that I was in complete shock.

She sat back down on the couch and grabbed a cup of the tea I put on the table. I sat down next to her and grabbed the other cup. We sat there drinking tea in silence, and it gave me time to think. Why didn't she forgive him and go back to him? I know he hurt her but didn't she love him? Maybe she loved someone else? Maybe she loved me? No that's not right. What about that kiss? No, it meant nothing, Right? It was just accidental. It couldn't have been anything, but why did she deepen it then? I don't know anymore......

*Aiza's POV*

In our silence I started to think about what happened earlier. About Saeki, about the kiss, about Takao. I blew off Saeki, but he deserves it. I wasn't going to forgive him, and I don't want him back. I love Takao, I think. I don't know. We have been friends for a while but never as close of a friend as Yamato or Ren. I never really saw Takao since he was always working on a case or taking care of his grandmother. It's hard to know if I love him, but that kiss through my sent sparks through me and it was magical. I just don't kno-

My thoughts were cut off when I heard Takao speak.

"I like you, a lot. Actually no, I love you. You may not feel the same way but I don't care. I have liked you since just after you first came to Tokyo, but I couldn't admit it in my head. After that kiss today, I knew it. I didn't want to believe it but I couldn't let it go. I knew it was true, as soon as it happened. I started to feel butterflies in my stomach and sparks flying everywhere. I knew from that moment that I loved you. I know love is a strong word, I know that so very much. I also know that love is just a jump into the void and oblivion is inevitable, but I love you."

I was completely speechless and just sat there with my mouth hanging wide open. I kept repeating the words he said in my head and knew that I had to tell him. I had to tell him I loved him.