Chapter 12

We walked around, but nothing. Everyone here is so busy.

"Now what?"Emma asks.

"I dont know. Let's spread out and talk to random people." I say. Emma leaves with with Tyler, Jai goes with Austin, and Troye and Alex go together, so me and Crawford end up together.

"So which way should we go?" I try making conversation.

"I'm taking you back home."

"No, I don't want to go back. Oh! that looks fun." I drag him into a store. I look around at all the exotic stuff.

"Look!" I put some hello kitty glasses on him. He takes them off and puts them back. I move on to the next item and put some cat ears on him.

"Aww! you look cute!" I laugh. I put on some cat ears on me too then take a picture of us.

"No stop." he smiles putting his hand over the camera, but he was to late. I put the picture as my background.

"See, you look good." I show him the picture. He just laughs at us. We were having so much fun taking pictures until his phone rang. He walks out of the store talking to someone. I sit down and wait for him.

"Hey I'm Ariana." A girl with red hair says.

"I'm Hillary." I smile.

"I haven't seen you here before. Are you new?"

"You could say that."

"Are you here alone?"

"No. I'm here with a couple of friends."

"Oh. Where are they?"

"I'm not sure. They shouldn't be far."

"Oh."

"You should come with us."

"Where?"

"I don't know. Anywhere."

"I guess I don't have anything better to do."

I walk outside with Ariana behind me. Where does he go?

Ariana and I walk around town looking for Emma and the guys. So far we've only found Austin and Jai. Where could the rest be?

"Where are they I'm getting tired." Jai complains.

I check my phone and I have 3 messages. The first one was from Crawford.

*sorry I had to leave. text me when you switch places. I'll try to catch up with you later.*

The second one was from Emma

*hey, where are you? I've looked for you everywhere!*

How did they get my number?

I answer her message.

*I've been looking for you. I'm with Jai and Austin. Also,  I made a new friend. We're at the park where we last saw each other*

The last message was from a unknown number.

*If you want to find out the truth about your little boyfriend come to the alley he last left you at. hurry I dont like to be kept waiting*

I didnt know what to respond. What was Crawford hiding from me?

Anonymous POV

"Do you think she bought it?"

"Of course she did she's desperate to find answers about Crawford"

She really is. Too bad she has to find out this way. s6he has to know so then she will go against him. That's going to make it easier to catch her.