Who got that truck's license plate?

Waking up in the ruins of what seems to be a side walk I get up as the last few hours play over in my mind. wow, I just left the only home I've ever known and am in a strange new dimension. Brushing off the dirt I looked up only to see a dragon fly over head. Blinking my eyes I looked for it, but it was gone. Standing up, I started looking around to see if I could familiarize myself with my new location, but just as I deemed myself alone and tried to transform, I felt my core protest. What could be wrong with my core? I am I destabilizing? What should I do? Pacing in panic I tripped over something on the ground. Looking what I tripped over, it was a box. Double checking no one was around, which no one was I looked closer at the box.  It was a dark blue with a ghostly green colored lines and designs on it. Opening it I was surprised to find a small clear vial filled with green smoke attached to a necklace. There was also a note written in Japanese inside, which I easily translated, use this necklace to help save the people that the Ninja can't, you will need to teach him a few things too, but both you and the Ninja should benefit from helping each other. Phantom, please save your energy for when it is needed most, Your ectoplasm needs time to adjust to this new environment you'll know when it is ready to be used again. Please call your self the Ninja's Master. When ever you need advice, just close your eyes and think Nomicon. To transform hold the vial in your hand and will for it to happen.  Assuming that it was a gift from Clockwork, I didn't question it as I put the necklace around my neck, box under my arm, and left to explore this new strange town, which I find out to be called Norisville.