A talking in the Nomicon

Randy Cunningham's POV
How in the cheese was I going to bring a dragon into the Nomicon?  And how will the 'Ninja Master' get access into the Nomicon?  On another note, I want him to teach me how to be ghat hunken bruce!  His outfit although only black and white looked amazing! But my suit is way better, I mean it has red on it!

Once I smoke bombed the dragon with me into a remote location, I grabbed the Nomicon and opened it in front of him, sloomping him into it, and I put,myself into it  falling through the clouds of the world of the Nomicon.

Once I landed on the ground I found the dragon looking around and at the island in front of us.  Looking up at it I saw the 'Ninja Master' Fall from the sky instantly drawing the dragon's and my attention.

  Looking up at it I saw the 'Ninja Master' Fall from the sky instantly drawing the dragon's and my attention

When he landed on both feet I was amazed, I almost  never do that.  He gave off a resolved feel, one I felt that I should respect, and that is very hard for me.

Jake Long's POV

When the ninja opened the book in front of me I was confused, when I started falling through the sky in my human form I was worried, when I managed to grow my wings and land safely, I was relieved, when I heard the scream from above, I automatically  turned full dragon, good thing too, because the ninja came falling the sky and almost landed on top of me, but didn't so that was good.  I started looking around when the self dubbed 'Ninja Master' came falling through the sky, probably having had fallen though some land before landing here.  What was scary about him was he seemed to be hiding a fire behind his cool green eyes, and seemed to on a way higher level than the Ninja and I.  Before he even landed he was looking at us, his eyes seemed to be staring into our very souls, it froze me in my tracks.  When he landed he walked towards us totally disregarding the air under him, he walked calmly across the open air to stand in front of us. 

When he arrived on land again he spoke with authority that demanded respect, "Please sit down, and I'll explain what's going on."

AN: Please note that I don't own any of the pic that I use or may use in the story unless directed otherwise.