VI

Serayah Pov

After a good and long weekend from going to a party and almost getting caught and the fact of me getting ass whooped. I'd say i wouldn't do anything a did that weekend again but I would relive it again.

After I finished getting ready for school putting on yet another PINK outfit that was comfortable. Letting my hair do it's own thing.

I went downstairs where I thought Yazz would be but he wasn't

I went downstairs where I thought Yazz would be but he wasn't. I was confused out of my mind because he was always downstairs and telling to hurry up or I'll left.

I went in the garage to see if he left but all 11 cars where still here, there's supposed to be 12 but the car that starts with M is in the shop.

I go back upstairs to his room knocking on the door. His doesn't answer I keep knocking and knocking and knocking until he answers.

Y: man what

S: I'm ready

Y: u shoulda thought about that before u went to that party and pull that dumb shit at the mall

S: so how imma get to school

Y: ion know thats for u to figure out or u best start walking

S: that place is 20 fucking minutes away!

Y: and u ain't staying or let me get a call saying u wasn't in class I'm beating ur ass again

After he said said that he shut the door on my face. I kick the door and walked back downstairs calling Mia to see if she's already at school.

Phone Convo.

M: what do u want lil girl?

S: well good morning to u too but anyways can u take me to school?

M: Yazz not there?

S: he is but he said he not taking cause all the shit I pulled on the weekend

M: *laughs* I'll be there and ur ass better be ready and have ate cause we ain't making no stops

S: but u get Starbucks every morning

M: *rollings eyes* just be ready damn

S: k bye luv uuu

M: mm love u too

End of Phone Convo.

After we hung up I went in the living room and watched My Wife & Kids until Mia came.

45 Minutes later...

M: I'm outside

Finally. I thought to myself.

I grabbed my bag and money from the stack of cash he had on the counter before exiting.

S: took u long enough damn *getting into her car*