XIX

Serayah Pov

Serayah Pov

Waking up I felt a slight pain and numbness in my legs. Tae told me that's how it feels after your first time but the way she explained it made it seem like it was a supposed to be worst than it is.

I bit my lip as memories from last night flooded my mind but how did I end up back in bed? Last thing I remember is falling asleep in the tub. I don't remember putting cloths on, I don't remember getting out of the tub nun if that.

I ran my finger though his hair as he laid asleep in his favorite spot. I looked over at the clock which read 8:06 am. I am going to be late if I don't get up right now. I started moving a little hoping to get from up under but it didn't work.

Y: baby stop moving

Sliding his arms under my legs and rubbed my lower stomach. I couldn't hide the goofy as smile on my face even if I wanted to.

S: I gotta get ready for work

Y: no you don't

S: don't talk like that

Y: like what?

S: that, that sleepy deep voice it turns me on

Y: mmhm

S: so move big head

Y: why you always so mean to me *looking up at me*

S: I'm not

Y: when you call me big head you hurt my feelings

S: sorry then big baby

Y: keep up den

S: ain't nobody scared of you

I pushed him off me and went in the bathroom to brush my teeth. I looked back at Yazz who was staring me down with a smirk on his face. I do not have time for his games right now so I finished up brushing my teeth and washing my face and went to find an outfit.

When I find one I threw it on the bed. I didn't see Yazz so I assumed we went to get his life together but oh was I wrong. He literally body slammed me onto the bed, like what the fuck nigga?!

S: why would you do that I'm pregnant!

Y: nah you wasn't thinking about that when you was being mean to me

S: dem lil ass comments ain't hurt yo feelings that bad

Y: imma show how bad you hurt my feelings *pulling his shirt off*