Chapter 2: Dance Showndown!

Deanna walked into the hall with her hands shoved in her pockets, her eyes tired, not fully awake yet.

"Alvizo, over here" Celine called, waving her over.

Deanna's father was sort of like a 'mix' in some peoples' words, meaning her grandfather was Aussie and her grandmother was Filipina. Thus, she had a pretty different last name from most Asians, which happened to all be in her group.

Deanna sighed and walked over to her friend slowly,

"What are we doing here?"

"I dunno, teacher told us to pack the tables and chairs" Bea shrugged.

Bea and Kathy eventually joined them later, helping stack the chairs and carry the tables to their rooms.

When the four were stacking the chairs, Bea looked to the front of the hall and scoffed, this caught the other three friends' attention as their gazes followed to the stage ahead of them.

There was KC Gandler, Jessy Galanza, Michelle Samonte and Sarah Reyes, the latter two Bea was now laughing at.

The blonde and brunette were shuffling, and it was really quite a sight.

Kathy snorted and Deanna rolled her eyes before looking over at Celine,

"Go battle them" she said.

The raven haired girl grinned back at her friend,

"Only if you come"

"Yeah go on Deanna, you can take them two on no problem" Bea slapped her on the back.

"Alright, let's go"

----Deanna POV-----

Me and Celine walked over to the girls, all the while they continued.

"Go kick their ass"

"Hehe, will do"

Celine stepped in front of them, and they all stopped, eyes glaring but just as curious. Celine wasn't even a meter away from Sarah before she did her stuff, doing the running man, chucking in a few kicks and spins which Sarah clearly didn't know how to do. Celine was too fast for her to catch up with anyways.

The three girls stared, while the brunette barbie doll crossed her arms in front of her chest stubbornly.

I joined in, doing my footwork in front of them, unashamed yet not flaunting.

"Yeah, go Celine, go Alvizo!" I heard Bea and Kathy yell from the back.

We grinned and looked at them once more, and since they didn't have anything to say, we walked away. I could still feel their cold stares at the back of our heads but it felt good and I was pretty sure Celine felt that too.

"Shit they were good" I heard Jessy Galanza murmur,

"What do you mean they were good? They were so shit compared to Sarah and Michelle!" KC exclaimed hotly.

Celine smirked beside me,

"Bingo"

"Hi-5" she slapped my hand, grinning.