Chapter 6 || Letters

Happiness. Excitement. And all in between.

That. Was what he was feeling.

He entered his home, hurrying to his bedroom. A wide smile was etched on his face as Harry closed his bedroom door behind him.

He cleared the clutters on his desk with a swish of his wand, and grabbed a cutter to slash the envelope open.

With eager hands, he opened the parchment.

Dear Harry,

I just want you to know, that I'm very, VERY disappointed that I cannot remember the stuff we did together.

But thanks to Neville Longbottom, he told me everything that we had ever been since first year.

About us being close friends with Ron Weasley, about the troll in the girls' bathroom, about Ginny's disappearance, about Sirius Black, and many more.

I hope I get my memories back soon enough. I wish I knew everything. Today. And for the days ahead.

I hope I knew how I felt about you, Harry Potter.

Sincerely yours,
Hermione

Harry Potter had never felt so many emotions in his life.

/( | )\

Hermione just entered the DADA classroom with Ron. Harry glared at the way they were smiling together.

What were they talking about anyways?

Hermione caught him looking at them, and gave him a warm smile. "Good morning, Harry"

That caught him off guard. "G-Good Morning, Hermione. How are you?"

"Never been better" Hermione answers.

"T-That's g-good" Harry stuttered. Again.

Hermione quirked a brow. "What's with the stuttering?"

The black-haired boy quickly shook his head. "Nothing"

Hesitantly, Hermione sat beside Ron on the seat behind her other friend. She didn't knew why she felt so...against him. Did something happen between them before she had her little accident?

Class soon started when their teacher entered the classroom.