Its My Birthday! (Jan. 7th)

(WARNING! There IS a GIF with flashing lights, so if you struggle with epilepsy, be careful!!)

         ^^ Me

That's depressing, I'm so old!!!

Jk, I'm just 14.

Anywho, it be my B-Day today, well in a few minutes it'll be the 8th so Imma be doing this: (WARNING FLASHING LIGHTS!!
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Anywho, it be my B-Day today, well in a few minutes it'll be the 8th so Imma be doing this: (WARNING FLASHING LIGHTS!!><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>...

Lol, I am so sorry if you get headaches from flashing lights, or if you have epilepsy. Be careful please children!!!

Anyway, I wanna give a big Shout Out to someone who shares the same B-Day as me, and who has been wishing me a good Birthday and wrote a book (About Me) that I suggest you go see!!!! (Title: For: CandiesPhobia

Anyway, here's the super special shout out!

zargham12 (Thank you so much, Darling~! I appreciate ya! And Happy Birthday!!)

Now, with that being said, if you are not following zargham12 (Ryuu).... DO IT NOW! If you don't, feel the wrath of me. (I ain't kidding!) Do it or I will kill you.

Its basically like Pewdiepie vs T-Series. How everyone is saying subscribe to PewDiePie. That's me with saying follow zargham12, and I'm the everyone. So if you are subbed to PewDiePie, follow Ryuu!

Anywhozzles, Imma go party hard and hopefully fall asleep right after cause I got school in the morning.

Bye~~!

(Further Thank you to those who wish me Happy Birthday)