Ice-Cream (Gruvia Chapter)

^ LOVED that Edit! I hope you will like it too. Its my favorite!! There r two more at the end.

Enjoy the chapter :)!!!
~~~~

Juvia yawned for the 100th time - or atleast it seemed - that day. She barely got any rest. Running on 5 hours of sleep was not helping her run through the day. After working until 1 the other night, she was needing more rest than what she got.

She was in 2nd period - not even a boring class at all with Mrs. Dreyar - and was still yawning like a sleep machine.

Juvia rubbed her eyes before looking at the bored again, to only almost doze off.

"Now- what you wanna do is as follows:" Mrs. Dreyar turned to the white board, writing with a purple expo marker. Juvia tried to keep her eyes from wandering from the words, but she couldn't help but close her eyes for a few seconds- maybe a few minutes?

Something hit her head, and since she was sleep deprived, she shot her eyes open and held onto her head as if she was hurt. It was as if a rock was chucked at her head, the area where she was it was throbbing. She looked to the floor at the source which hit her head - a crumpled up paper. Her mind was completely out of it, so a non-dangerous thing 'hurt' her?

She looked around even more to find a pair of eyes trained on her with worry - Gray.

Juvia scrunched her eyebrows looking at her prince with a questioning look. Gray nodded his head towards the paper - Juvia immediately getting the signal picked up the thing which was thrown at her head.

Un-crumpling it, she read: 'R u o.k?'

She smiled and shot a stare at Gray, then back to the paper. She grabbed a pencil and wrote just beneath it. 'Yeah. Juvia just worked at the Café last night until 1 a.m.' as quietly as she could, she crumpled back up the paper and lightly chucked it at him.

He got hit in the shoulder, and after that happened, he picked up the paper to read her message back. Juvia just watched as he wrote something back and threw it back at her.

That time, it landed perfectly on her desk.

'Lol. I'm sorry. You were bugging out and kept opening then closing your eyes. I got worried, looked like you were about to pass out' was what was on it.

Juvia scribbled her reply 'Welp, Juvia's fine. Thanks for hitting her head! It really woke Juvia up.'

She threw it back, and he read it, wrote something, and sent it back.

'No problem… I had a question, and I feel like a coward for not asking you in person.' he drew a face with a sweat drop next to it.

Juvia joyfully wrote something: 'Go ahead and tell Juvia :)', and threw it back to him.

Juvia watched as he took a second to write something back, hesitantly writing. After a while, he crumpled it up and was about to throw it back to her when they were interrupted.

"Juvia, Gray? Is my class too boring so you decide to pass notes? I can make it more interesting.." Mirajane was turned to them, and so were the other students heads. Mirajane looked guilty - she was the type of teacher who was really self-doubting when her students were doing anything but listening to her teach. As if SHE did something wrong.

"N-no…" Juvia said as she tried to suppress a yawn, her mouth was opened so it just came out. "G-Gray-Sam- Gray was just checking on Juvia because she looked tired…." Gray nodded in agreement.