thirty seven

"Did I say we were finished?" I whispered, feeling like my body was on fire.

I'd never unlocked this energy inside of myself before, and it felt like it had been rotting for years, begging to be released.

Luke's lips curved into a seductive grin, as he told me "Don't feel like you have to do anything, you absolutely don't."

He had to of known that I knew I didn't have to do anything, or maybe he didn't, but the pressure that I had always felt sexually was not there. I felt free.

I pushed Luke onto the couch so that I was on my knees beneath him, as he sat with his legs spread.

"Take off your shirt." I told him, while unbuttoning his black jeans and sliding them down his legs.

He obliged, throwing the dark shirt behind him.

My lips made contact with the skin on his inner thighs, quickly licking my lips to make the kisses wetter, and softer.

I reached my hand over his boxers, grabbing his cock through them. I began to suck gently on his inner thigh, while pulling down his boxers to leave him bare.

My lips left his skin, and a dark pink bruise the size of a nickel remained. I noticed a scar near his waist, that stretched to his behind.

My eyes met with Luke's, as I grabbed his shaft. His lips were separated slightly, his breaths heavier than usual. His eyes were full of lust, but I did not fear it. Naturally I would refuse eye contact with a guy I was sleeping with, but this felt necessary; it felt natural.

Our eyes locked as I placed my tongue on the bottom of his cock, slowly grazing it from the bottom to the top, then running it in circles around the head. His eyes never left mine.

The tip of his cock hit the back of my neck as I slid him down my throat, reaching my hand to his balls. He let out a small "fuck", only igniting my fire even more.

I withdrew him from my mouth, and stood to my feet.

Luke stared up at me, lips parted, legs spread, with his rock hard dick begging for me.

I stood above him, admiring what was beneath me, admiring that he was beneath me. I had all of the power. I always had all of the power.

I threw my shirt over my head, and straddled him.

"You sure you-" He started, but I cut him off with a kiss.

Our lips danced together in a beautifully messy harmony, our tongues crashing. I lifted myself slightly to position myself, and slid down on his cock.

I felt a soft moan escape his lips against mine, as my body rocked back and forth.

His hands wrapped around my waist, grabbed at my ass and hips.

I quickened my pace, bouncing on him, and he sat up closer to me, wrapping his arms around me tighter.

He stood from the couch, my legs wrapped around his torso, with his cock still inside of me.

He carried us over to the kitchen, gently pushing me against the wall.

Luke held my body, and thrusted himself into me. The soft sounds that escaped my mouth earlier had started to become shouts.

"Go ahead and scream for me," He hummed, moving my body to the kitchen table, dropped me on the ground, and bent me over it.

His hand trailed up my back, and his lips met my ear. "If you want to."

I felt him inside of me once again, but with greater force. His hand wrapped around the front of my body, rubbing against my clit, and his other gripped my hips as he thrusted my from behind.