THE END

"Fuck!" Maddox exclaims as he thrusts into me from behind

"Fuck!" Maddox exclaims as he thrusts into me from behind. I decided that I didn't want to wait any longer so almost as soon as I'd woken up and remembered the events of the previous night, I realized that we had a lot of time to make up for and pulled him in for a kiss.

The position that he has me in is so fulfilling that each time he enters me, I see stars. My hands grip the pillows, locking my arms, and I feel myself getting closer to the edge again as Maddox drills into me. "Right. There. More." I breathe out each word and Maddox does what I ask, slapping his hips against the flesh of my backside. His huge hands grip my hips and will be sure to leave bruises but I couldn't care less.

"You're so small. Goddamnit, princess." He groans and presses a hand down to arch my back more into him, increasing my pleasure. His palm comes off of my skin only to connect with my ass and I still. "Fuck. Baby I'm so sorry. I didn't―." He rushes out, immediately stopping his motions and looking around at me worriedly as I bury my head into the pillow. He starts to pull out but I rush to stop him.

"No! I'm not hurt, I'm embarrassed." I say, looking away from Maddox which is easy from my position. 

"Why?" He asks, concerned.

"Because I liked it," I mumble and I hear the sharp intake of breath from Maddox. He leans over my body,  slowly pushing back into my heat and buries his entire length inside me, rubbing the slightly stinging skin of my ass with his big hand.

"Do you want me to do it again?" Maddox asks lowly and I can practically hear the smirk in his voice. I nod bashfully and Maddox begins to thrust faster, chasing his release. I let out a loud moan just as his hand connects with my skin again and he hits the spot deep within me that has me reaching my climax. I let go with a scream and bury my head back into the pillow in front of me as Maddox continues to plow into me, his thrusts getting increasingly sloppy as he builds up to his climax meanwhile prolonging my own.

I moan relentlessly into the pillow as Maddox stills and releases himself into the condom. I feel him pull out and shiver from the cold air attacking my now empty core, still able to feel Maddox inside of me even though he is no longer there.

I curl up on my side and breathe deeply, feeling profoundly satisfied, especially as a warm chest presses against my back and Maddox's long, muscled arm wraps around my waist. "That was so hot," Maddox mumbles against the skin of my neck, placing soft, sweet kisses against my pulse. I nod my head in agreement and snuggle in closer to the radiating heat of Maddox's body.

"We need a shower." I groan, not wanting to get up from our comfortable position, but also not enjoying the sweat from our bodies soaking into the sheets.

"I agree," Maddox growls and lifts my limp body up, staring down at me affectionately while he carries me into the bathroom. He sits me on the counter while he turns the water of the big jacuzzi tub and starts to fill that instead. I like this idea better anyway, as every muscle in my body is sore inside and out.

Maddox picks me up once he tests the water temperature and places me gently into the tub before climbing in behind me with his legs on either side of me, caging me in. His arms wrap around my waist and he pulls me to lean back into his firm chest, with my head tucked into his neck.

My breathing echoes his as our bodies relax into the hot water. The only thing that would make this better right now is food, but I'm too exhausted to climb out and order it. Food can wait.

"I like this." Maddox states and I roll my eyes.

"My naked body on top of yours?"

"Well of fucking course I love that, but I meant the relaxing silence, and sitting in the warm water with you. Way to ruin the moment." Maddox quips and chuckles under his breath.

"Sorry." I pout.

"I wish that we could do this all the time." He mutters and I turn my head slightly to look at him. I half-smile and kiss his wet chest before facing forward again.

"We can, just much more quietly." I giggle.

"I'm not the screamer here, that's all you, Princess."

"Oh, and whose fault is that?" I retort but the blush still rises to my cheeks, thankfully Maddox can't see them from this position. This shuts him up and he just laughs at my response, not disagreeing because I'm right.

"What if we moved out?" Maddox says so casually that I fear I heard him wrong.

"Could you possibly repeat that?" I ask, wanting to be certain that I heard him correctly.

"You don't have to, but I want to, and I would rather not leave you in that house full of testosterone without me." My eyes widen and I turn my entire body around to look at Maddox's face in order to gauge his expressions while we have this discussion.

"Are you serious? Never mind. Of course you are." I mumble. "Maddox, it's so soon. We've known each other for months, not years."

"So? If you couldn't tell Aurora, I am completely whipped. I am all yours." Maddox once again states this as if it is common knowledge. Is it? My eyes widen and my mouth drops open while his face stays passive, obviously still hiding behind his walls that hide his vulnerability.

"Ever the romantic," I say and launch myself at Maddox, not caring about the water that splashes over the side of the tub as I climb onto him and wrap my limbs around his body. I feel Maddox stiffen again underneath me but I take this moment just to bask in his presence, in his vulnerability.

Now that I know that he feels the same way, I feel stupid for not noticing how different he is around me compared to other people, but I don't take it for granted. I pull back to look into his eyes, now freed from behind their manufactured prison as his emotions are bared to me.

"I love you." I proclaim just before smashing my lips onto his, stealing a passionate kiss that sends sparks of light racing across my closed eyelids. I feel so many emotions racing between us as we embrace lovingly and I wish that this moment could last forever, but I know that it will in my memories.

"So?" Maddox asks with a sweet smile and I pinch his cheeks.

"I don't know, I really like my view..."