Prologue: Tentative Continuation of Life

( I finally found the soundtrack for the Ben 10 alien force series! It's tough cause Man of Action never usually posts their songs or releases them.. but somebody found the game soundtrack which is basically the same as the show..)

"WE ARE FACING AN INVASION BY AN ENCROACHING FORCE!! This force.. we need to take it OUT of here by any means necessary!!!"

Stiyl watched, as on his television screen... the politician spat his views into the air for all to hear... yelling into his microphone, looking confident, and overall full of himself beyond normal measures.

The confidence of this man did not match his appearance, with his very fake looking brown hair.. and saggy wrinkled skin that looked orange to the point where it felt like an obvious spray on tan... his appearance wouldn't have been endearing to his audience if he hadn't been a celebrity before he turned to politics.

Newly elected American President Ronald Thorpe continued roar into his mic to the crowds of his supporters and reporters.

Many of the supporters roared angrily, stirred by Thorpe's words. 

"These ALIENS.. have been running around our planet.. IN SECRET! If they REALLY mean no harm..  why do they have to be secretive?!" said Thorpe into his mic.  "I mean if I were a visiting alien.. it's exactly what I'd do! Who cares!? Just walk around and say hi! We're friendly here!  I tell you they're planning things! War of the Worlds! That isn't fiction anymore people!"

Stiyl shook his head. "People like you are exactly WHY aliens don't show themselves in public... idiot.."

"Well I'm going to make a promise!!!" roared Thorpe. "That I'll take EVERY single freaking alien on this planet.. and send them BACK to where they came from!!! Earth.. is for HUMANS ONLY!!!"

"Mr. Thorpe sir!!" exclaimed a reporter. "What about the aliens that are here under political asylum, refugees... or else here on legal work visas?"

"Legal WHAT!? it's all the stupid so called Plumbers right?" said Thorpe. "Did the Plumbers consult us? Americans? On putting that Undertown under us!? Did they!?"

"Well... according to some of your cabinet.. The Plumbers have known by every Earth Government in secret for quite some time... in fact, you defer to their authority on alien matters..  we were told that you were given a briefing file BY one of their members the moment you took office.."

"I'm sorry I don't remember what briefing you're talking about.. that's all fake news lady." said Thorpe with a shake of his head. "I've been saying it since day one of my campaign.. these cowards in the press are all in the pockets of those Alien Sympathists that have been secretly trying to undermine the TRUE patriots, trying to make this country great again! FREE of invading alien monsters!!"

"And what of the legacy of Ben Tennyson!?" said another reporter. "Are you saying that his wish that humans and aliens live peacefully side by side means nothing to you?"

Thorpe smirked and snorted... and Stiyl immediately felt a desire to punch him in the face.

"Legacy? Okay... first of all... I'm gonna be truthful here... Ben Tennyson.. is not a hero.. he's not.. Preferably, I'd say a hero is the one who blows the threat up and then SURVIVES... but Ben Tennyson was so goddamn incompetent.. I mean honestly you don't call a guy who get's caught  and does nothing but sit around in a prison camp all day a war hero right? And you don't call a guy, who, RIGHT when Earth needs him to deal with the aliens most.. gets right up and offs himself! Okay.. MAYBE that star of beth thingy was a BIT of a threat.. but it didn't need you to blow up yourself okay?  Now Captain Nemesis.. THAT'S a hero right there... Ben Tennyson.. who the hell knows..?"