Avee and Bhavu's Secret

(Bhavu opens the envelope and reads the content)

Bhavu: omg omg omg omg!! no... I can't believe this!!! Is this real...???

Reem: kya hua.. tell naa

Bhavu: Rimi wo mujhe...

Avee: shhh!!! Don't tell... Guysss baadme batayenge after the function!!

Bhavu: yesss.... I love you soo muchh Avuuuuu!!! (He hugs her)

Avee: I love you tooooooo.....

Bhavu: pehle kyu nahi bataya yaar

Avee: because pehle mai surprise dena chahti thi lekin bich me hi ye Shaadi ka sab shuru ho gaya to bhool gayi and then jis din TWL ka shoot khatam hua mujhe yaad aaya so I wanted to see this big smile on your face on my special dayyy...

Bhavu: tu puriii pagal haiii...

Avee: I knowww...😂😂

Jai: ok ok so keeping it a secret... Ab baari hai agle performance ki...

Abhi: Aur performance haiii???

Aashu: yessss.... Surprise for Avu from our brothersss..... Woaahhhhh!!!

Jai: Avu dii come naaa
(Avu comes on stage)

(Jai stays on the stage and asks for his guitar. He gets his guitar and he starts playing guitar and Avijeet joins him and starts singing the song. As the performance is going on Yash pulls Avika di and Aashu with them)

●O Behena
(He sings looking into Avu's eyes continuously and moving around her)

(Avu is looking at Jai and Avi mesmerised and tears are all welled up into her eyes. As the performance ends She hugs them tightly and they hug her back even more tightly and tears flow from eyes of all the brothers and sisters)

Jai: dii... I love you!!

Avu: I love you moree idiott!!!

Avi: And I love you tooo

Avu: Bhaii love you even moreee yaaar

Aashu: Ahem ahem!! Ab yaha par tumhara Bromance band karo kyuki kaafi der ho chuki hai and we need to wind up the function!!

Jai: (wiping his tears) yaa.. everyone thank you soo much for being a part of our function!! We declare this function to end here!!

Aashu: Please khana khake jaiye.. bahar counters lag chuke hai and kal mehendi ki rasam ke liye pleasee sab log aayiye... Aur hamari behen aur jiju ko aashirwad dijiye

Jai: Thank you and Good night!!!
(All the guests went away to have food except the Friends)

Reem: Enjoyed a lottt yaar... Waise Avee, Bhavu what was the surprise... Tell naa!!

Jai: haaa.... I too wanna know... Tha kya uss envelope mein

Abhi: Exactly yaar!!! Tum dono ke chehre dekhke lag raha tha jaise diwali advance mein aa gayi hai iss saal...

Bhavu: guys It's a letter... mai sabko padhke sunata hu

Rosho: yaa

Bhavu:
Mr Bhavesh Balchandani,
I am Nilesh Khanna, from Khanna Productions. This is an offer letter for playing the lead role male in upcoming daily soap produced by Khanna productions. Offer is been sent to Miss Avneet Kaur to play lead role female in the same show. I have seen your onscreen chemistry and it's the exact need of my project. If you are interested further details are attached. Please contact me on 98713*****.
Hoping for a positive reply!
Nilesh Khanna!