03

sugar we're going down swingin'

Milana woke abruptly, the bustling around outside making it impossible to rest any longer. Her eyes scanned the tent around her. She had definetly fallen asleep outside last night, meaning someone had to have carried her in, and judging that the fact her bunk buddy was Octavia, she could only guess it was Bellamy. One simple gesture however wouldn't get her forgiveness, no matter how much she did appreciate it.

Stepping out of the large tent, Milena couldn't help but notice Wells engaged in a heated conversation, soon to be followed by the deep, gravelly voice she knew oh so well.

"You still don't get it, do you Chancellor?" Out of the dropship strolls Bellamy in all his shirtless glory. Despite the distraction of his toned upper body, Milana was more focused on the arrogant smirk plastered on Bellamy's face. Although the abs didn't go unnoticed.

She really didn't recognise the person in front of her. The Bellamy she knew was kind, and selfless and funny. He put everyone before himself, always. Milana struggled with the right feeling in her chest as she watched a pretty brunette exit the ship after him, leaving a parting kiss on his lips before leaving. "This is home now. Your father's rules no longer apply." Snatching the clothes off Wells, the younger boy fought against Atom, Bellamy's new bitch.

"Oh no no, Atom. Atom, hold up. You want it back?" Belllamy asked tauntingly, "Take it." Milana shook her head in disgust. This was not the Bellamy she knew.

She watched as the kids around her scrambled for the clothes that were just thrown for grabs. It was frantic. Chaotic.

"Is this what you want? Chaos?" Wells asked.

Bellamy smirked as if amused by Wells' chaos. "What's wrong with a little chaos?"

Milana scoffed loudly, as the three men turned away. She walked past them quickly, narrowing her eyes and Atom and Bellamy as she walked in between them and towards the woods. This was a game to him. He found it amusing whenever anyone would try to question his authority. He was King of the Jungle and he wanted everyone to know about it.

A shrill feminine scream pierced through the air that sent Milana running towards the sound. She heard footsteps follow her as others joined the scene around her. She watched as Murphy dangled a young girl over the fire, hanging her by her wrist.

"Bellamy. Check it out. We want the Ark to think that the ground is killing us, right? Figure it'll look better if we suffer a little bit first." Murphy smiled darkly, as the girl struggled beneath him.

"You psychopath. Leave her alone!" Milana screamed at the boy, as someone hauled her back as she tried to approach him.

"Enough Milana." Bellamy whispered in her ear as she continued to fight against him.