🍦Did I Do a Good Job?🍦

You're hot-headed boyfriend Bakugou was more irritable than usual. He was awfully fidgety in his seat during class, huffing every once in a while. The teenage boy hadn't even looked at you all day! It slightly annoyed you but you understood and gave him some space. It wasn't until gym class when you decided to figure out what was wrong. He wasn't there, so you roamed the halls.

You started to search through the empty classrooms when, at the third one, Bakugou sat by the window, lost in whatever was out there. He didn't notice you come in, until after you purposely slammed the door shut.

"Gah! (Y/H), what are you doing here!?" He shouted.

"Geez Katsu-kun! Inside voices." You use a teasing tone and ruffle his ash blonde locks. He quickly looks away to hide his blush, obviously pouting.

"What's wrong Katsuki... you've been so down all day." Genuine concern shined in your eyes but your stubborn boyfriend ignored you.

Puffing out your cheeks, putting your hands to your hips, and leaning slightly forward you let out a soft grumble.

"Katsu-kun! I know you're on your period but it's very mean to ignore your loving girlfriend!" You were the one pouting now since he continued his petty act. Then you had a really good idea and mischievously smiled, an evil glint in your eye.

"Oh~ Katsuki~" you said after you moved yourself into his lap, facing him while your legs dangled on both sides. Adding to your plan, you wrapped your arms around his neck, letting out a hot breath over his left ear.

"W-what the hell!!" He yelled, face resembling a tomato.

You giggled and kissed him. After a few seconds he kissed you back. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around your waist. This satisfied you and encouraged you too continue.

You started to roll your hips, and nibbled gently on his lower lip. Bakugou let out a delicious groan.

"(Y/N)..." He moaned and you hummed against his mouth.

"(Y/N)!" He said more clearly, breaking the kiss and holding you in place, preventing movement.

"What is it Katsu-kun~?" You said innocently, as if the last couple of minutes didn't happen.

"Y-you need to s-stop... or.." his cheeks had a cute tint of pink and you enjoyed seeing him struggle to form a simple sentence.

Wanting to tease him even farther, you placed your mouth near his right ear, slowly licking up between the edge folds.

"Or what Katsu-kun?" You used a very suggestive tone, bucking your hips once again. Bakugou's resolve shattered when you moaned softly in his ear, caused by the friction of your cores rubbing together.

"Fuck it!" He said rather aggressively. In the blink of an eye his left hand was at the back of your head shoving your face into a rough lip lock. His remaining hand squeezed your ass, hard, making your mouth widen in surprise, allowing him entrance.

You found it cute that he was trying to be the dominate one, normally you were in charge but since he was in a bad mood you guess he could- Naaah... you locked his hands behind his back, using your quirk of restrainment.

How fitting, a quirk that allowed you to use a whip of pure energy, being able to wrap around anything or anyone. In Bakugou's case, it made things spicy in the bedroom, just how you like it.

He growled and glared at you, his legs wrapped to the chair's.

"Now, now Katsu-kun~ you can have your fun later, but for now... just relax." You purred into his ear, making him red in the face once again. From an outside perspective, you would've thought Bakugou wasn't enjoying it. But the hardening lump forming in his pants said otherwise.

He would never admit it but he loved when you took complete control, dominating him, making him utterly helpless. Bakugou became obsessed with the way you made him feel and you enjoyed every second of it.

Already, not even ten minutes in, he was a hot mess. Bakugou letting out Little groans and lightly saying '(Y/N)' over and over again. Such a state was addicting to see, and made it even better knowing you were the one to cause it, the only one to see it. The steady grind you've been maintaining became harder, slower, making him whine and beg for you to go faster, give him the release he craved for.

"You're gonna have to beg harder than that Katsu-kun! Moan my name and plead like your life depends on it~" you were sure a sadistic shine could be seen in your eyes, licking your lips as you watched him struggle beneath you. Going even slower than before.

"Nghh! (Y/N) ~hmm~ please! Please go faster! Ahh! Ahh! I need too come! Make me come (Y/N)!" His voice was filled with desperation, tears of want and need threatening to spill from the eyes you always got lost in. Satisfied with his response, you picked up the pace, riding the fuck out of him, literally.

Bakugou's labored breathing and melodic moans ran through the classroom, surely heard throughout the school. He was attempting to meet your thrusts but proved difficult with him being tied up. You let the ropes loose, allowing him to do as he pleased.

So, with your hands gripping his shoulders, making it easier to move around, while his hands rested at your waist, his pelvis meeting in unision with yours, he let out a throaty cry.

Bakugou burrowed his face in your neck, his delicious juices flowing. You stroked his hair as he came down from his high, him breathing heavily.

"Are you feeling better Katsu-kun? Did I do a good job?" You teased, breathing unsteady but, much more controlled than Bakugou's.

"Hmm-mm.." his hands held you in a loving embrace, you full heartedly return the hug. He smelt heavenly and you loved the feeling of his strong arms pulling you close.

He finally lifted his head to meet your captivating orbs, touching your face with tenderness. You placed a chaste kiss on his soft lips.

"I love you." He said.

"- and I love class, see ya!" You gave him an evil look and climbed out of his lap, running out the door.
"What the fuck! Get back here woman!" He roared, chasing after you.

A happy grin spread across his face.