I don't know what this is, i'm sorry.

You were irritated, pissed, absolutely livid and fuming with raw, powerful anger. Bakugou was about to get a piece of that anger, he would be suffering like he never had; this was unacceptable! He had gone too far this time, you wouldn't be forgiving him easily. Finally, spiky blonde hair could be made out in the distance and that pissed you off farther because it was so cute.

"Hey Bakugou." Your voice was uncharacteristically sweet, eyes completely shut and A tight smile. He was completely oblivious to your change however, if only he noticed, maybe he would've had time to defend himself.

"Fucker!" You snarled and used your wind manipulation quirk to pin him to the ground, a big gush of wind went down on him. Your eyes held death and you swear someone was going to die tonight.

"Explain yourself." It was an animalistic sound, your words, like a blunt blade running so hard against skin it drew blood despite its lack of sharpness.

"The fuck? What the hell are you talking about." He struggled futilely, writhing.

"Don't play dumb, bitch! I'll kill you mother fucker!" A particular gust of wind acted as a knife, pressing against his throat creating a thin red line.

"Okay! Okay!" He started crying. What the..? Now that was extremely out of character for him. It almost made you forget about your anger.

"I broke it okay? I broke the damn mug!" Mug? This was about a mug? Yes, yes he broke your favorite mug... something didn't feel right and you doubled over, your vision started to go black when—

"(Y/N)?" An angelic voice came from above, lulling you completely to this impending darkness; yes... yes you could get used to th—

"Dumbass!" The black faded into you and Bakugou's shared bedroom and that peaceful feeling came to a screeching halt.

"What bitch?" Your eyes were groggy and your voice dragged. It was a dream.