🍋Revenge (1/2)🍋

Class was extra boring this morning. You sat at a double table, next to your best friend Bakugou. The teacher was going on and on about over using your quirks, blah blah blah, like you hadn't heard it a million times before. But since he was a sub who had never taught the unruly Class 1A, you would cut him some slack.

Your feet accidentally bumped into Bakugou's, so you did it again, this time it was on purpose. You tapped his foot and gave him a wink. He smirked at your act and gave a tap back. This started a very innocent came of footsie.

At least that's how it started out. You eventually grew bored of the playful tapping so you slide your foot up his leg. He visibly gulped and you shifted closer to him. While your foot rubbed his leg you gave him a dirty look, slowly licking your lips.

"I don't think I've ever said this but, I've always wanted to run my hands through your hair~" you whispered in his ear, voice silky smooth. He was fidgety in his chair.

"Holding it tight while you fucked me senseless..." your hushed voice purred, lips nearly touching his ear. You noticed goosebumps on his skin, breathing picking up. You then shifted even closer, your right breast against his left arm.

"...Bent over, completely at your mercy..." this time, your hand made its way up his thigh, resting just before his center. You made slow circles inching, ever so slightly, closer.

"Me moaning your name... near to tears from the pleasure." Gently, you palmed him through his pants. A smirk displayed across your face when you noticed the growing bulge. He was trying his best to stay quiet and keep still.

"Does this feel good? Kat-su-kun..."  You said his name slowly, otherwise cutely but in this situation it was nothing but suggestive.

The squirming he was doing was enough to drive you into ecstasy. You couldn't hold back anymore so you slipped your hand through his pants, palming him once again but through his underwear. He hissed, causing a few heads to turn. His face went red but you gave a deadly stare to the noisy bitches. They looked away and you continued your torture.

Bakugou clenched his teeth and gripped the table edge.

"You're fucking in for it when this bell rings." He snarled, still managing to say it quietly. Your heat grew moist at his threat.

"The only thing that I want in, is you~" before you slipped your hand in the last layer of clothing, the bell rang.

In the blink of an eye Bakugou's hands tightened around your wrist, dragging you out the door. His pace was fast and you hardly managed to keep up. You could tell that he was angry.

After what seemed like ages, he slid the door open, leading into an empty classroom. You were instantly excited when you realized where you were but barely had time to react, as he slammed the door shut and shoved you against a wall.

"You've been a very bad girl." He stared you down, a feral look deep in his eyes.

"And now you need to be punished." Your arms were pinned above your head, his knee pressed under your dripping core. He left one long lick up your neck.

Finally his lips met yours. The kiss was rough, aggressive, threateningly violent. You kissed back full force, managing to keep up.

You started to lose air but Bakugou wouldn't let you end the kiss. Your vision started to go black when he finally stopped. He bit your bottom lip, drawing blood, making you whine from the pain.

"Bakugou! That hurt!" You pouted, turning your head away from him. He chuckled and held your chin, bringing your face back.

"I'm sorry~" there was teasing laced with those words but he kissed you again, gentle, slow, leaving you even more breathless than the first. This time, you could meet his pace. He cupped your thighs and lifted you up, forcing your legs to lock around his waist.