Chapter 1

Kuoh Academy known mostly for being a prestigious all-girl academy has gone co-ed. After the announcement, the school was flooded with male students wanting to join, mostly because the male to female ratio was more females than males. Most guys went with the expectation to get laid or get many girlfriends. Naruto, however, was there for a different reason. To lay low.

He and his peerage had been found by some older devils wishing to kill him to finally make the Uzumaki clan extinct. He was handled easily. He and his peerage needed to flee though, if one guy was able to find him, then more would undoubtedly follow.

He wasn't happy that he had to go to school but he knew it was necessary, he needed to blend in and what better place to do so than a high school?

Naruto is 5'9 ft. tall with short blonde hair spiked up in different directions. He's wearing the Kuoh Academy standard boy's uniform which consists of a black blazer that he keeps open, a white undershirt, matching black trousers, and black shoes.

Once he reaches the building he can't help but be a bit amazed. The architecture is really astounding. He walks inside and is not surprised to see a lot more women than men roaming the halls. He roams for about ten minutes before finding the administration office and heads inside to get his schedule.

As the secretary is busy on her computer he sends out a small pulse of power to see how many devils were here. He senses about fifteen devils. Two high class, a Gremory, and a Sitri. The rest are low class, most likely their peerage. A minute later he got his schedule and heads to his first class.

Again no surprise that it's about ninety percent female with about three other guys. Looking around at everyone he recognizes one. It's the Sitri he had sensed a few minutes ago. Like all the other girls, she is wearing the female uniform. (Forgive me it's pretty hard to describe it). She has some red glasses adorning her face and has short black hair in a bob cut. Naruto immediately realizes. She is gorgeous. She has this strict no-nonsense vibe coming off of her which Naruto likes a lot.

"Class we have a new transfer student joining us today, please make him feel welcome. Introduce yourself to the class young man." Says the teacher.

Clearing his throat he speaks, "My name is Namikaze Naruto, I'm seventeen and I just moved to town. Nice to meet all of you, please treat me well." He finishes bowing. He can't use his real name since that would be counterproductive, so he'll just use his dads for now.

"Great, now why don't you take a seat next to Shitori-san. Please raise your hand so he can know who you are." Instructs the teacher. The Sitri raises her hand. Naruto makes no outward indication that something is wrong but inside, "Shitori? So she's using an alias as well. Smart."

Throughout the whole class period, Naruto would steal glances at her while concealing his devil power. No need to be caught yet, though one thing that he was afraid of was anyone sensing his chakra. But what are the chances of another chakra user being here?

Once the class period was over he begins walking to his next class which was Math. As he's walking the notices that everyone, both men and women alike were moving out of the way for two girls. Recognizing both of them as the other high-class devil, along with her peerage member. It was the Gremory and a black haired beauty.

The Gremory is an average sized redhead with some strands sticking out from the top of her head. She wears the standard woman's uniform, though it looks like the shirt might burst due to the size of her breasts.

Her companion was also average sized. He had black hair tied into a ponytail being held together by an orange ribbon. She wore the woman's uniform as well and she had boobs just as, if not bigger than the Gremory.