Chapter 5

Hey everyone sorry for the long delay but I had a lot of stuff going on. I won't always have the same amount of free time to pump out chapters quickly. Anyways I hope you guys like this chapter, to me it felt a little eh but everyone has different opinions. Anyways onto the story.

Naruto had decided to once again skip school. He's currently with the rest of his peerage, minus Kabuto who was elsewhere, watching TV. As they were watching the latest episode of an American Show called 'The Walking Dead' Naruto along with the rest of his peerage sensed people in the area. They weren't close enough for him to tell who they were just yet, but luckily for him, he had a way to know.

Standing up he flares his Rinnegan to life and clasps his hands together. At first, nothing happened, however, a few moments later, anyone outside could tell what had happened. A drop of rain fell from the sky. A few more after that before it began showering the town of Kuoh. This, however, was no ordinary rain, anyone the water touched would be detected by Naruto clearly.

"Hmm, two holy signatures, one holy that's been tainted, and one strong one. The last one is heading this way." Naruto says as he looks to the door.

"Who's the one heading this way?" Asks Grimmjow.

Naruto stayed quiet for a few seconds allowing the figure to get closer before answering.

"It's Azazel." "What does he want? I thought we agreed that we'd start the tests next week" he thinks to himself a little annoyed that the man couldn't wait a few days.

There was a knock on the door signaling everyone that someone had arrived. Naruto already having stood up was the one to answer it. True to his statement, the governor of the fallen angels was standing at the door soaking wet.

"I had just gotten this coat dry cleaned too." Naruto heard the man grumble, obviously he was not happy that his coat had gotten wet.

"What do you want Azazel?" Naruto questions.

"Well, it's good to see you again as well." The man replies

"We weren't supposed to meet for any tests until a few days from now, why have you showed up so early?" Naruto questioned as he let the man into the house.

Before he answers he notices that Naruto's peerage hasn't moved at all from their spots in the living room. They aren't in a position to attack him at all. They have their attention focused completely on the screen not paying him any attention.

This leads him to a single thought. They don't see him as a threat. They know that if he were to attack, he wouldn't make it out alive, therefore they see no reason to even bother moving. The thought disturbs him somewhat.

He was one of the leaders of the three main factions, for people to ignore him as if he were a minor threat hurts his pride, but at the same time lets him know just how dangerous every individual in the house is, especially the one in front of him right now.

"I'll ask you once more Azazel, why exactly have you come here?"

Naruto notices that the man's attitude changed once again into his leader form. "About the tests, they will have to wait a little longer than what we agreed on. Some unknowns have entered Kuoh."

"You're talking about the three presences that made themselves known not too long ago," Naruto says

"The very same ones."

"Okay, but why are you telling me this? Shouldn't you be taking this up with the Satans?"

"I'm getting to it. I believe that they're here because of one of my subordinates, Kokabiel. He's one of the leaders of the Grigori and a ten winged fallen angel. I believe he's planning to restart a war."