Three: The Hotel (Part One)

He's eyeing her hands, tied up to the headboard with the belt of the complimentary bathrobe that is actually theirs this time. He wants to make sure she's okay, but knows he's already asked twice.

She swallows when he climbs onto the bed with her, his shirt gone this time along with his pants. Gets her breath caught in her chest when he rests his hands over her thighs and pushes to fit himself between them.

The fabric at her wrists burns her skin when she pulls at it, when he kisses his way up the inside of her thigh and his fingers play with the lace she has on. He'd stood and watched her for longer than he's willing to admit once she was all dressed up for him. He unclips her garters from the stockings and she pulls again.

"Gonna get bruises being that impatient, love," his voice is a soft mumble against her skin. He's right, she can already feel them. But, they haven't done anything like this in so long that she forgets how to be patient. She forgets how teasingly slow Harry can be when they've got all the time in the world. Or at least until Saturday.

"Harry, I can't," the desperation in her voice catches his attention and normally he'd poke fun at her for it, but when he looks up and sees the tears spilling down her face, he backs away from her completely.

"What have I done?" He holds his hands awkwardly in the air because he's too afraid to touch her.

"No, Harry," she breathes out deeply, "You haven't done anything, I just... you've literally got me crying I want you so bad." Her laugh is exasperated, slightly embarrassed at herself and blinking up at the ceiling to try and get it to stop.

If it's even possible, he feels himself growing again in his boxers, twitching when she says she wants him. It seemed like his whole life no one ever wanted him and now here she is to change all that. While he's sitting up on his knees, he grabs her calves, pushing her legs up in front of him and making it hard for her to breathe again. "Suppose I should hurry it up then."

Nodding in agreement, she smiles back at him like a beam of sunshine as he makes himself a home between her legs. As he wraps his arms around the outside of her thighs to keep her in place and squares his mouth up with her. He hears the whine in her throat when he tucks his index finger under the side of her panties and it makes him laugh, blowing hot air onto her that makes her wriggle underneath him.

"You've got to calm down, Lids." She looks in absolute agony when he glances up at her, "Just breathe, come on." He refuses to touch her until she does because he simply wouldn't get very far with her squirming all about. He also worried about her potentially kicking him with how antsy she was.

She lets in a huge breath of air, soothing herself into the cushions upon releasing it and letting her eyes flutter closed. "Keep breathing..." his voice trails off as his mouth dips into her, running his tongue right where she needed him the most, which elicits such a high-pitched scream, he's sure she's woken all the dogs in the neighborhood.

Her heels dig into the blanket as he goes on, holding her down as she tries to wiggle away and wondering how in the hell she got so strong. He readjusts halfway in, letting her even out again as he reaches around for her ankles, folding her legs in on themselves to get a better grip on her. She's whining again when he has her legs under his control, "No, no, no. no."

"You want me to stop?" Just by taking one look at her he already knows the answer to that, but he needs to hear it to be sure he's right. To be sure that she's complaining because he's got her in a position where she can't swim away from him and she's close.

"No, keep going, please," she lets out a shaky breath, running her fingers through his hair before letting her head fall back on the pillows, "please."