Four: The Hotel (Part Two)

If it weren't for the tugging in this jeans, Harry wouldn't be moving a muscle while watching her. He's almost in a trance with Lidia's twirling around the pole in front of him, having had no idea she could do some of the things she's doing but eating up every single second of it. It's different than if he had his eyes glued to anyone else. This is Lidia. The same Lidia he had fallen absolutely heels over head for and the same Lidia he knows he'll have in bed later all to himself.

As much as he'd been staring at her, she hadn't looked away from him either. The occasional smug grin falls on her face when she notices him squirming or digging his palm over himself in the booth he sits at alone. All the other men at her feet have nothing on Harry, especially not when his faded mind gets the bright idea to flash her a twenty dollar bill as soon it's switching time.

She sees nothing but him like tunnel vision as she follows a familiar path to his seat, sliding her frame between his knees before snatching the money from his hand like she almost thinks he's joking. Until he slides his hand up her outer thigh and she shakes her head at him in disbelief.

"Really just going to throw your money around like that, huh?" She teases while climbing into his lap anyways. No one besides them, and of course her boss, knows any differently. To everyone else, Harry is just another horny customer.

"Mm, s'worth it throwing it at you." His lips follow hers as she gets comfortable on top of him, but knowing very well he would not get away with kissing her here. It only turns him on more, however, not being able to touch her the way he wants like she is some forbidden goddess riding his lap. Her being in full control is what really gets him off.

Grinding her hips down into him, it feels just as good for her as it does for him to the point where she's moaning in his ear, just barely nipping her teeth on his skin. "Can't imagine what's got you so hard," she whispers softly and breathlessly.

With a chuckle, his eyes flutter shut as he leans his head back because she's really giving him all she's got now and it's everything he needs. "Have I told you how sexy you are up there?" He swallows a pit in his throat when feels her lips brushing across his neck and her fingers tugging at his hair.

"Hm, a couple times, yeah." Glancing around quickly to be sure no one is watching them, she snakes her arm between their bodies, her hand curling around the hard outline in his jeans that's been sitting off to the side of his zipper for a while now.

His mouth juts open and he peaks down at what she's doing through small slits in his eyelids, "Fuck, are you allowed to do that?"

"Shh," she laughs shakily. Every stroke up his length makes his breathing hitch and he's certain she's close to making a mess in his pants.

He lets his eyes close again as she just about takes him to heaven with the way she feels, "Can't wait to have you all to m'self tonight," he muses, his fantasies of them together just spilling freely out of his mouth now, "we'll be going at it for hours on that poor bed."

She lets up on him a bit when she feels herself throbbing to the ideas he's put in her head and his eyebrows crease in disapproval. "Guess you'll have to wait until then..." the look he gives her when she's easing off of his lap back onto her wobbly knees has her wanting to give him everything he's practically pouting for right then and there.

But, she unfortunately still has a job to do.

With Harry's eyes firmly planted on her ass as she walks back toward one of the stages, he doesn't notice the woman staring right at him from across the club. Lidia, however, does. The woman looks around their age, but with tangled blonde hair and an outfit almost as revealing as Lidia's current two-piece lace suit.