Street Lights

April 2018, the dorms

Yeonwoo woke as she heard a faint knock on her door. She groggily opened one eye and took a peak at her wall clock 'What the hell? It's 02:37 in the bloody morning...' she inwardly groaned as she sluggishly dragged the duvet cover away from her body

"This better be good" she mumbled under her breath as she forced her legs to drag her away from the warm comforts provided by her beautiful bed. She slowly made her way towards the entrance of her room, making the most out of the low glow the street lights emitted through the gaps tiny in her blinds. She tried her best not to stumble on the mess of clothes she had made on the floor.

When she pulled her door open she was suddenly fully awakened by the sight of Nancy barging into her room

"What-"

"Shut the door close" Nancy cut the older girl off with a command.

Yeonwoo chuckled, a bewildered look spread across her face as she responded "Excuse me??"

Nancy simply countered by unwrapping the scarf around her neck, shrugging it off with her coat to the floor in one fell swoop. She crossed her arms around herself, her hands clutching the hem of her sweater, quickly pulling it off her torso, and carelessly throwing it to join the disarray that already exist below her.

The dark-haired beauty could only respond by frantically shutting her door close as she shrieked at the younger girl in a whisper "What do you think you're doing?!?"

"Keep it down, the others are already asleep" the brunette coolly replied, left in nothing but a pink satin camisole, jeans and her foot socks.

"Baby Nancy, I swear, I don't know what's going on, but we can talk about it in the morning. Please just head to your room and go to sleep. And try not to wake JooE while you're at it" Yeonwoo bent to grab the tan knit sweater from the floor. She presented it in front of the younger girl, while keeping her eyes downcast. She suddenly felt it firmly being pushed out of her hand, landing back into the disarray of clothing that had piled up on top of the wooden tiles. The statuesque beauty looked up to see the younger girl furrowing her brows as she intently stared back at her.

"No." Nancy was unyielding as she toed her foot socks off. "You told me we could do this as soon as I became an adult. You said you'd make me a woman. I'm 18 now. So let's do it."

A disbelieving scoff escaped Yeonwoo's lips "You know I was kidding around right? You know how it goes – we mess around and say sappy shit like that. I just got carried away that one night because I had a little too much to drink, but it wasn't anything that wasn't a part of our job. Don't let it get to your head, kid."

"Oh, I've seen the way you look at me" Nancy popped her jean button open, slowly dragging her zipper, playfully pulling on one of her belt loops down to reveal hints of rose lace "especially when you think no one's looking." She shimmied her pants off until she was in nothing but a matching pair of salmon-colored satin and lace

Yeonwoo suddenly felt like such a potato in her Luffy PJs.

"And trust me, I know that it's no joke" the young girl slowly catwalked towards her raven-haired senior, who could do nothing but lean back against the door for support.

Yeonwoo pinched the bridge of her nose as she shut her eyes close "Look, even then...it's still wrong. You're baby Nancy..."

"I'm not a baby anymore!" the younger girl huffed

"And our company doesn't allow any of us to even date..." the raven haired girl uncomfortably shifted her eyes to the side

"Who said anything about dating?" the brunette locked her hands behind her senior's neck "I want you, you want me. We're both adults now. It's really not that complicated, Dabin" Nancy whispered against the older girl's lips

Yeonwoo would be lying if she said that the way the American beauty said her real name didn't send shivers down her spine. She moved her hand behind her to push the lock in. "You know no one can know, right? Not even the other girls. Not even JooE, not even Daisy, and epecially not Hyebin."

"I wouldn't tell a soul" Nancy solemnly answered back.

"And you know nothing's ever gonna come out of this, right?

"I know" a gentle nod was given back.

The older girl could only shake her head, chortling in incredulity "I can't believe it...I'm supposed to be your unnie."

"You're not my sister, you're just a little older that's all..." Nancy quietly snaked her hand from Yeonwoo's neck towards the older girl's wrist

"I'm still your senior...I should be guiding you to do what's right." The raven-haired beauty sighed

"So..." the brunette slid Yeonwoo's hand under her camisole, the older girl's palm laid flat against her bare stomach. She earnestly looked up at the statuesque vixen as she murmured "guide me."

It didn't take long for Yeonwoo's free hand to grab the back of Nancy's neck, to crash the two pairs of lips that had so desperately wanted to touch.