Tony- Gilmore Girl Marathon

- you watch Gilmore girls with Tony for the first time and well, you'll see -

You had been sitting on the couch and you had been watching Gilmore Girls, an iconic TV show from the late 90's to early 00's. You've been addicted to it ever since your mum said something about it over the phone.
As you stared at the screen a figure stood in front of the screen.

"Annoying, blocking, move" you said politely.

"(y/n) did you want anything to eat?" Tony asked, lifting your chin.

"Um, what ever you're making Tony" you smiled. He smiled back at you and kissed your lips softly.

"I'm making salad, is that ok?" He asked.

"Yes Tony! But please don't hurt yourself" you said. He nodded and started making the salad. You watched the TV relentlessly, watching as Loreli fought with her mother Emily.

"What are you watching?" Tony asked.

"Gilmore Girls" you replied. He looked at you and then at the TV and smiled. He walked over with a bowl of salad for you and sat down beside you to watch Gilmore Girls.

"So what's it about?" He asked.

"Well it's about Loreli and her daughter Rory and then Loreli's mother Emily. They're the Gilmore Girls. And basically Rory has been invited to Chilton Academy and she cant afford it so Loreli gets money from her parents, and in return she has to go to her mothers for dinner every Friday. There's stuff in between I just haven't gotten to the juicy stuff yet" you said. He nodded and you both watch a couple episodes till it was nighttime. You had grown tired and had headed off to bed. You assumed that Tony was still working so you got into bed and fell asleep.

~the next morning~

You had woken up at 9am, like usual, you got up and got dressed, cleaned your teeth and brushed you hair. A simple routine. You headed off into the living room, only to see Tony sitting with bags of chips and blankets around him as Gilmore Girls played on the TV.

"Morning Tony, have you been watching that all night?" You asked.
Tony looked at you and nodded.

"Yeah I have. I mean I can see why Emily wants Loreli to bring over Rory for dinners but she's just cruel to Loreli and she does it in front of Rory. I can't believe her" Tony said. You only laughed and kissed him softly.
Tony yawned and gazed into your eyes.

"How about you go to bed Tony, love. You've been up all night. Time to rest" you said, rubbing his shoulders. He nodded and paused the episode and waddled off to bed, you following close behind. You had tucked him into bed and got him extra pillows. You set water beside him on the bed-side table.

"Thank you (y/n) I love you" he mumbled, slowly drifting to sleep. You smiled and kissed him lightly.

"I love you too Tony"