Clint - Scars

-this is mainly for ftm trans guys, but you can read it if you'd like. You train with Clint and you take off your shirt, and he notices your scars-

You were woken up by JARVIS, because today, you were training with Clint. Both of you were amazing at archery, but you used a crossbow rather than a regular one.
You were going to practice with his bow, as he would be practicing with yours. So that you're more diverse if something happens.
You grabbed your bag and got changed into your training attire. Which was just yoga pants and a tank top with some nike runners. Your bag just had your phone, a towel and an extra shirt because when you trained with Cap, let's just say it got really physical (a/n not like that you dirty boi)

You had left for the gym and stopped by the lap to say good morning to Tony and Bruce.

"Morning boys" you said, knocking on the glass door.

"Oh, m-morning (y/n). Off to train with Clint?" Bruce asked.

"Yeah. Hope he won't rip my shirt like Steve did" you laughed. He smiled and rubbed his eyes.

"What are you working on?" You asked, intrigued by the trinkets and bits and bobs on the table.

"We're working on a new crossbow for you. It'll have better aim than your last bow. We'll make it so you don't have to use a cocking stirrup to load it. It will have better range. That way you don't need to eyeball it as much" he said, "n-not saying you're bad at aim, it's just gonna help-"

"It's fine. I'm glad and I can't wait" you smiled, patting his shoulder. Tony came up to you and smiled.

"Morning (y/n). Did you need anything?" Tony asked.

"No, just popping by. I better go. Don't work too hard" you said, running to the gym. You walked in and saw Clint getting ready, putting on his archer gloves. He looked at you and smiled. He didn't think you'd show up.
You two were really close, but he doesn't think you'd want to spend time with him. But you always deny it. You love spending time with the goof ball.

"(Y/n), you're here" he smiled.

"Why wouldn't I be?" You said, chuckling at Clint's cuteness. His eyes just started to glow once he saw you. You put your bag next to his and he gave you his bow and arrows, and you did the same.

"This is so weird. I've never used a crossbow in my life. I doubt I can work it out" Clint mumbled. You chuckled and helped him with adjusting the crossbow.

"You hold your left hand on the fore grip, and your place your right foot on the cocking stirrup" you said, watching him do so.

"What next? He asked.

"Now, orient your cocking ropes, it helps correctly pull back the string"

And after a while you got him to lead it correctly.

"That's hard work how do you do it so quickly?" He asked.

"I was trained to. If we didn't do it quickly then we'd have to clean every single dormitory in the school. And that's like, about 600" you said. His eyes widened and smiled.

"That's pretty cool. H-how you learnt to quickly load your bow, not cleaning 600 dorms" he said.
You only chuckled and patted his shoulder.

"Yeah well, practice makes perfect" you said. As you loaded your bow, you both started to practice your shooting. You were both really good but you both know you need to work on your skills.

After a while you went to your bag and got your phone and bottle to take a little break. You felt uncomfortable as your shirt stuck to your stomach and back. It was lucky for you that you had a spare shirt in that bag of yours. You took off your sweaty tank top and threw it on the ground.

"(Y/n), what are those scars there for?" Clint asked. 'Fuck' you thought.

"I-it's nothing Clint" you smiled.

"No, it isn't nothing. I'm your best friend, can you tell me?" He asked, holding your hands.

"I'm trans. I got top surgery a couple years before I joined the avengers, so that I didn't have an annoying binder" you said, looking away. You were ashamed, you had been lying to everyone.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell any of you. I just thought you would all think different of me, and start treating me different" you said, grabbing your other shirt.

"We wouldn't think anything different of you, you are you. You'd still be the same to us if you told us that you were trans. We'd treat you like the man you are" Clint said. Tears started to fall from your eyes, you were happy to hear that from your best friend, very happy. Clint looked at you and kissed the tears away.

"It doesn't matter, the scars are your story, a-and I love you for that. And you're still the handsome (y/n) I met that day in Starks lab" Clint said, smiling. You smiled softly, thinking of the day he met you.

*flashback*
You had been talking with Tony about your uniform, considering your so-called uniform was a literal hoodie and pair of jeans and some scraggy looking Doc Martens. He had to take some measurements and lucky for you he took the measurements whilst you had your t-shirt on. Bruce was talking about the materials for your uniform when Clint came crashing in.

You looked at him and instantly smiled (a/n you're taller uwu) at the shorter male who was puffing from what you assumed was a run.

"Hi Clint. You okay?" Tony asked.

"*huff* j-just had to catch up to Steve again" he said, with and airy chuckle. You only smirked and waved at Clint.

"Oh, yeah Clint this is (y/n). He's part of us now, treat him like a human not a toy" Tony said. Clint glared at Tony and then looked at you.

"Nice to meet you" you said. He smiled at you and chuckled.

"I-it's nice to meet you too" he said.
*end of flashback*

"You don't hate me? F-for what I am, for lying to you?" You said.

"Why would I? I-I love you (y/n)" he said. You looked at him and smiled.

"I love you too Clint" You said, pulling him into a hug. He went on his tip toes and kissed you softly.

"Clint" You said.

"Hm?"
You laughed and looked at him.
"I need to shower. I stink like a pig and I doubt you'd want that" you chuckled.

"Nah I'd want you either way. But..." he said, getting off you.

"Last one to the shower is a rotten egg" he said, sprinting off to his room. Startled, you don't start running till he's disappeared from your sight.

"Hey! That's cheating!" You yelled, running after the little trickster.