Villains In USJ and Todoroki's Soft Side

Edited on 04/23/20

Shamir's POV
We got stuck on the USJ with Thirteen and Aizawa-san, villains came one by one and a dark shadow man appeared and transported me to somewhere, I landed and I groaned.

"Owwww....."I said as I rubbed my head, then I saw Deku-kun, Mineta-kun, and Tsuyu-chan.

"A-are you okay S-Sha-chan?"Deku-kun asked as I nodded and we fought some villains, then we saw Aizawa-san fighting villains. We then saw how the Nomu cracked some bones on him as I looked at the thing with pure shock and anger. I jumped from our hiding spot and my aura is darker

"NO.....SHAMIR DON'T!"Aizawa-san said as I didn't listen and my tears dropped one by one.

"SHOUTA AIZAWA NO AHOOOO!!!! BAKA!"I shouted as I ran to the Nomu thing and punch him on his face, he quickly dodged it and I was sent flying across from the ground.

"SHAMIR!!!!"Aizawa-san said as I looked at him and ran to him

"Baka, baka, baka, baka!!!!"I said and cried on his shoulder as he looked behind me then he stood up then I looked shocked. He fell on the ground unconscious because of the Nomu thing.

"AIZAWA-SANNNNN!!!!!"I shouted as I stood up and feeling angrier, Todoroki-kun, Deku-kun, Bakugo-kun, and Kirishima-kun was there.

"DAMN YOU NOMU THINGY!!!!"I shouted as my aura became so dark that the villain looked shocked for a moment.

Midoriya's POV
Sha-chan's aura became dark, water wrapped in her left side of her body then ice on the right.

"COME ON FIGHT ME!!! YOU----YOU KNOCK DOWN MY FATHER!!!!"Sha-chan shouted as the Nomu attacked Sha-chan while we watched and the blue haired guy stopped the Nomu from attacking and then his hand was in front of Sha-chan.

"Your pretty strong......"the blue haired guy said as Sha-chan froze as if she remembered something.

"SHA-CHAN!!!!"I said as the blue haired guy punch her on the stomach as Sha-chan fell down on the ground and unconscious

"OI FATASS STAND UP RIGHT NOW!!!!"Kaachan said as I looked at him and to Sha-chan. 'Something inside me keeps boiling and I wanted to punch Kaachan for saying something bad to Sha-chan, I wonder why? But I feel angry and irritated by him' I thought as the entrance of the USJ slam open and it's All Might......

"I am here"he said without his usual smile, he jumped to us and then looked at Sha-chan's unconscious form. He fought the Nomu while Todoroki-kun carried Sha-chan, the fight finished and I sighed in relief. Kirishima then asked me if I was okay while running towards us. Cementoss-san blocked it and I reason out so he will not find out All Might's true form. Aizawa-sensei and Sha-chan is at the hospital along with Thirteen-sensei, I visited Sha-chan with Iida-kun and Uraraka-chan.

"Ano......D-Deku-kun?"Uraraka-chan asked as I looked at her

"Hm?"I said as she looked at Sha-chan

"D-do you like Sha-chan?"Uraraka-chan said as I blushed and got nervous then said things to them. Iida-kun and Uraraka-chan chuckled

"I ship it!"Uraraka-chan said as I blushed

"I-i-it's not like that guys!!!"I said as they laughed at me on how I became so flustered and nervous.

"Don't worry we won't say anything to Shamir-san.....but we will tease you around her."Iida-kun said as I looked at them both

"Guys!!!!"I said as they laughed at my reaction, then we heard groaning.

"O-owwww, where am I?"Sha-chan asked as she looked around then Iida-kun and Uraraka-chan calmed down.

"Your in the hospital Sha-chan"Uraraka-chan said as Sha-chan panicked

"W-where's Aizawa-san!?"she asked as she stood up but sat back down because of the pain I guess.

"S-Sha-chan! Ca-calm down.....he's safe......s-s-so please don't move around....."I said as Sha-chan sighed in relief and looked at me

"W-who carried m-me?"she asked as I smiled

"Todoroki-kun"I said as she looked panicked

"W-w-where is he...?"she asked as her eyes looked sad and frustrated

"Outside with the others"Iida-kun said as Sha-chan told us to go get him and leave them alone.

Todoroki's POV
Iida-kun, Deku-kun, and Uraraka-chan told me that Shamir-san is asking me to come to her room to talk alone, so I came in her room and saw her looking at me.

"Y-y-you carried me right? A-all the way from the battle ground t-to the others.....?"she asked shyly as I sat down in front of her and nodded

"Gomenasai!!! HONTONI GOMENASAI!!!"she said as she bowed and I looked shocked

"Why are you apologizing....?"I asked as she looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

"I-I-I......a-aren't I heavy....?"she asked as she looked away from me and I looked at her

"Shamir-san....? Are you saying sorry because of your weight?"I asked as I saw her hand curled up into a ball, then I also saw her tears on her hands. She's crying.

"A-all of my life I've been called an outcast by my classmates.......t-they make fun of me because of my weight......before I went unconscious I also heard Bakugo-kun shouted the only word I despise a-and it offended me.....I-I-I-I'm an outcast in my childhood days.....I've been teased a lot f-for not being thin....a-and not being s-s-slim......"Shamir-san said as I looked at her then she looked at me with tears spilling down from her eyes. I wasn't expecting to hug her but I did and she cried on my shoulder. 'Why do I care about her so much!? Why did I carried her in the first place!? Why did I hug her? Is this what oka-san said to me........Love?' I thought as I let her cry on my chest.

3rd Person's POV
Midoriya, Iida, Uraraka, Kirishima, and somehow Bakugo was listening to the conversation of the two and Midoriya is red.

"Deku-kun? Are you okay?"Uraraka asked Midoriya as Midoriya nodded but they could see that he's lying. Then the next day, Aizawa went on the class but Shamir didn't since Aizawa wanted her to rest so she stayed home.

"Deku-kun is jealous yesterday!!!"Uraraka said as the whole class looked at her then to Midoriya as Midoriya gulped and blushed.

"Ehhh with whom???"Momo said as Midoriya blushed harder

"Sha-chan and Todoroki-kun!!!"as soon as Uraraka said that the door opened and Shamir stood there with a blushing face too.
~TBC~