Villains Again, Akira Sairo, and Dream

Edited on 04/23/20

Shamir's POV
It's been months ever since that memory of a girl name, and now I can see a image of her but not her face. I didn't tell this about Deku, he'll be just worried about me instead of getting to work, so I figured this out myself. And that day also the time when villains showed up, me and Deku were fighting a villain, it's Toga!

"Long time no see Shamir and Izuku....."she said as I looked at her as Kaachan and the others are evacuating the citizens.

"Toga~!"I said in pure anger

"Did you two miss me~?"she asked as she attacked but we dodged it then she ran towards Deku but Deku dodged it and Toga went to Kirishima instead. Then we ran up to the shop but we are stopped by a girl who looks young, she had black hair, and the same color as my mom's eyes, wait this girl. It's the same girl who my memories kept showing on my mind.

"Aaahhhhh!"I said as I held onto my knees, now I remember. She's my older sister, Akira Sairo.....she has a water quirk, same as my quirk, she has a grudge on me......because I'm the one who's my parents favorite.

"Hello dear younger sister, long time no see huh?"she asked as I looked at her

"Akira-nee......w-w-why!?"I asked as she smirked

"To destroy you of course! And to destroy all the heroes in the place including your little boyfriend over there...."she said as she pointed at Deku and I blocked her attack.

"Oi Akira! It's time to go back!"Dabi said as I looked at him and secretly formed a ball of water with sharp ice in the inside. I threw it on them before they are completely gone as I quickly sat on the ground.

"Sha-chan!? Are you okay!?"Deku asked as I nodded and he lifted me up bridal style.

"That's my older sister........s-s-she's angry at heroes including my parents.......she'll kill every heroes existed including us but I will not let that happen!"I said as he looked at me and nodded

"Who the fuck is that!? And you call her your fucking sister!?"Bakugo-kun asked as I flinched and hid on Deku's chest.

"Because she is Sha-chan's older sister Kaachan!"Deku said as I grabbed his shirt and all of the reporters went on us........they were filming this scene, where I am being carried by Deku......

"D-D-Deku.....p-p-put me down.....t-the media is here...."I said as I heard him hummed but he didn't put me down, the public didn't knew about us being together.

"Deku! Are you and Hydst are in a relationship!?"a kid asked as I looked at him and looked at Deku who's smiling at the kid

"Yes we are......since our high school days..."he said as I blushed and smiled then buried my face on his neck.

"Kyaaaaaaaaa! Do you hear that!? Citizens!? They are together since high school! It means when they are at UA!"reporters said as Deku smiled at them and dashed away from them while holding me tight.

"Deku......I know the Villains will be back.......sooner or later...."I said as we reach our apartment, we changed into our normal clothes and walked to our room.

"Don't worry about that Sha-chan! On the brighter side, I got to tell the media that I'm your boyfriend!"he said as I smiled and sat down on our bed

"Yeah......but......if we ever faced the villains again....or my older sister.....leave me alone with her.....I'm gonna fight her alone...."I said as he looked at me

"S-Sha-chan..........."he said as I smiled

"I'm gonna be fine, so don't worry and just trust me okay?"I asked as he looked at me and nodded hesitantly.