Crush x Reader: BOOK

#1: Book

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cute chill music is provided above, it's optional though.~❀
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You paced around in your room, you were panicking, you had made your room into a mess searching for that one particular piece of paper you regretted writing on.

‘How could I be so careless!? why Y/N....!?’ you were frustrated and disappointed when you couldn't find it anywhere, you sat down on your bed and placed your hands on your face and screamed

“AAAAHHHH!!! WHERE IS IT!???” you yelled out, but the sound was muffled by your hands,

You had just gotten home from school, you were home alone as usual, until your parents come back at 7 pm.

When you realized you had lost a precious and private letter you had wrote.

---
...Flashback...

It was lunch break, you decided to eat alone as your bestfriend, B/F/N had decided to ditch you for a club meeting.

You didn't mind being alone, in fact you could use this alone time to finally write the constant thoughts that started to get bothersome for you, you looked out the classroom window, why were you still here? You decided to stay in the classroom because you had no one to sit with in the cafeteria, and you wanted to finally let it out.

You took out your pen, and a small smile crept up your lips as you wrote out his name

Dear C/N,

I know I'm nothing more but a friend to you, sure we aren't that close but all those moments I've spent with you, passing our time with our relatable stories, I'm never bored when I'm with you.. I saw you as a brother back then, but now I'm seeing you as a guy, crazy isn't it? Hah...
Maybe I've gone crazy... But in all honesty I want to be more than friends with you, it's been 2 months since I've realized my feelings for you, I'm sorry I don't hang out with you anymore, I don't talk to you, I can't look at you... It's because I get so nervous when you're around..

I like you. And it's making me feel weird.. in a good way! But I know you don't feel that way about me..... But it's alright! I hope you don't distance yourself from me when you find out.
I like you very much.

You stopped writing when the classroom door opened, in came piling in some classmates.. then him, he turned his head to you, and gave you a warm smile, you turned your head away as you got red. You couldn't help but let out a big grin, but thankfully your hair covered it, you then tucked the paper in your Science textbook.

-----

“That's it! MY SCIENCE BOOK!” you couldn't believe how you had not even checked your books for it, you trotted over to your school bag once again with a grin of triumph

“Oh when I find that paper, I will shred it to teeny-tiny bits, then flush it down the toilet.” you growled as you rummaged for your book, but to no avail, you didn't find it

“Wait don't tell me....” you gasped, how could you have forgotten!?

“OH GOD WHY!?” you were freaking out now, you rolled around on the floor in a panicked state