Upperclassman!Crush x Reader: Before you go

#2: Before you go..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I kinda want to do this today to him, he's going to probably leave.. since he'll be in 11th grade next year, there's a chance I'll never see him again but I'm a coward though so here it is! (Also this isn't the exact situation I'm in, it's a lot worse.)~❀
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day, you inhaled deeply. It was 1 AM in the morning.

You laid in bed cuddled up to your blanket unable to sleep, today was the last day you could possibly talk to your crush, it was his last day in school- it was the last day of school. Tomorrow started your summer break.

You tossed and turned in your bed, you still couldn't sleep.

"I.. want to talk to C/N..." you muttered, you closed your eyes and tried your best to sleep, your stomach had butterflies from imagining on how you'll approach him.

You finally drifted into sleep with him in your thoughts.

.

.

.

Your phone's alarm rang signalling it was finally time to attend school, today wasn't only the last day of school, but also last of exams.

You got up ate breakfast then showered, it was 6 AM, you stared at the mirror after showering, you looked into it and tried to rehearse how you'll approach him.

"Hi there C/N-" wait, you weren't even close, scratch the first name basis.

"Hi there C/L/N!"

"Hey there handsome-" no.

"Hello C/L/N, I heard you're leaving for 11th grade?" no, seems too suspicious that I stalk him too much.

You gave up and just decided to brush your teeth. You were finally done, you then wore your school uniform.

You sat down on your bed and took out your phone, you got a notification, C/N just tweeted.

'C/N: heading to school early.'

You put on your socks quickly and wore your school shoes, you had took your bag along, grasping your phone you decided whether or not to come to school early, you decided you were so that's what you did. You sped walked to school hoping to see him before exams start.

For you inspiration, you know.. goodluck before exams!

While walking you noticed that it was pretty windy today, the sudden cold air made you shiver.

"I thought it was going to be summer..." you muttered.

You kicked rocks in the street, you were getting more and more anxious as you neared the school.

As you entered the school's premises you immediately looked around to see if he was there. There were students who came early just walking around campus.

You decided to head inside the building, once you did your eyes scanned the empty halls.

'was this a joke?' you thought,

Suddenly you saw the H/C boy go down from the stairs, his E/C eyes were captivating, you felt your face heat up.

He was so close, he was alone, he was only a few steps away.