Boyfriend!Crush x Sick! Reader: NURSE

#3: Nurse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm back with the cute scenarios.~❀
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You coughed.

"Y/N, are you alright? Do you need anything?" Your boyfriend rushed to your side immediately.

"Yes, I'm fine C/N... You don't need to worry much about me... Plus don't get too close, I don't want you to get sick too.." you said, your voice sounded strange because of your cold.

You reached out and grabbed a tissue and blew in it, "Ugh, gross.." you grumbled.

"But Y/N, I don't care if I get sick, as long as you're fine and I'm with you." He said as he sat down on the bed next to you,

This boy literally freaked out when he found out you were ill.

---
...Flashback...

C/N waited near the school's gate for his girlfriend, soon he saw B/F/N emerge from the crowd of students, the boy looked around for Y/N but couldn't spot her.

He approached B/F/N with a worried and confused look, "Hey B/F/N, where's Y/N?"

B/F/N stopped and stared at him,

"Oh.. I guess no one informed you but....... She went home earlier, she wasn't feeling well so.... She went home early." B/F/N explained, C/N looked like he was about to sprint out of the school and to your house.

"Hold on! How about you just go visit her tomorrow, I can see that you're about to sprint over there buddy, but seriously... Her parents are there to take care of her today, plus she needs to rest." B/F/N stopped C/N,

"....Fine........" C/N muttered defeated, so he went home, but then he came up with a plan to visit you tomorrow when your parents left, because by then no one would be taking care of you, it was a weekend the next day anyway,

So the next day he woke up early and went to a nearby convenience store and bought Y/N some chocolates.

And soon he came to her home, and of course he saw her up and immediately told her to stay in bed.

---

"But... C/N, do I really need to stay in bed?" You asked him, he nodded.

"You need to rest Y/N."

"Okay fine.. but--" your stomach growled before you could even finish,

"You haven't ate breakfast yet?" C/N guessed, you smiled sheepishly and nodded.

"I'll make you some soup, you stay here and rest, call for me if you need anything." C/N said and got up, he smiled at you and left to the kitchen.

You smiled, you loved your boyfriend for being this caring for you, in all honesty you didn't mind getting sick if this was the treatment you'll get.

Meanwhile C/N cooked up some chicken broth soup which his mother taught him to cook before, it was all what his mother used to cook when he got sick as a child.

You cozied up in your bed, you knew you looked dead, you were surprised C/N wasn't shock seeing you like that, your hair was a mess and your face bare and you just looked very sick.