Mr.schied:part 1

Third person pov

Ethan walked through the halls, and stopped at his history class door. The blue haired boy sighed, and walked in. he stopped, and started up at the young, handsome male that stood at the teachers desk." Um, where's Mrs. Jones? "I asked, my voice shaking slightly.

The handsome male turned, his face stone cold, yet his eyes were full of interest. "she has a surgery today, so I'll be your substitute for about two weeks. "he answered. Ethan nodded, and went to the back of class, where he sat alone. Unfortunately none of his friends were in this class, so he was forced to be the quiet kid in the back corner, though he didn't mind.
After sitting down, and getting out what he needed, the blue haired boy looked up, and noticed the substitute looking at him "u-uh, what's your name, sir. "the boy asked "call me Mr.schied." he responded quickly, and turned back to whatever he needed to do.

Mr.schieds pov

I was at the desk, when a small, acne covered boy with blue hair walked in. i was immediately interested in him.as weird as it is, he's the only kid with blue hair I've seen here. i wonder if he's gay...Fuck, I shouldn't be thinking of this!
"Okay, everyone take out your notebook, were going to start the day by writing about what happened over the weekend, and, yes, I know it's not what you would usually do, but, I'm not Mrs. Jones, so, hush. "I told the entire class, and smiled as some of the kids chuckled. even the blue haired boy smiled. I started to call role, when a read the name Ethan Nestor. "Ethan Nestor," I called out, and looked around. The blue haired boy raised his hand, and said here. His name is Ethan...why does that name fit him so well, shit...I'm hard!

(A few minutes go by, and everyone is getting ready to go to their next class, when schied asks Ethan to stay .)

"You wanted to see me, sir..."Ethan stuttered. It's so cute when he stutters. Tyler thought to himself. "Uh, yes. I saw you were having trouble focusing, and, I don't have a class this period, so I thought maybe you could stay here, and I could help you" Ethan smiled. He personally enjoyed the thought of being around this substitute, he was fine and very gentle with how he spoke. "Yeah, I'm sure my gym teacher won't mind." he smiled.
"Pull up a chair then, and we can begin."
The two boys began to go over what was taught in class, when Ethan knocked over Mr.schieds coffee. "Oh, uh, I'm sorry. Here, let me cle..."he stopped, as he saw Mr.schieds boner. Tyler put his hands over his face, and turned away, embarrassment filling his body

Ethan's pov

He stared at his lap, and felt himself begin to get a boner. he smiled, and moved off the Chair, placing his hands on the older man's crotch, slowly palming Mr. schied through his wet jeans. He smiled as the older man moaned slightly, and stopped as he heard the man say "by the way, call my Tyler when were alone..." Tyler's voice was deeper than before, and Ethan knew he was turned on. He smirked more, and started to unbutton Tyler's jeans, and pulled his boxers off, biting his lip hard as he thought of the older man slamming in and out of him.
"E-Ethan, you shouldn't...we shouldn't..."Tyler tried to say ,but soon moaned loudly as the younger male took his tip into his mouth, bobbing his head up and down. Tyler couldn't do anything other then moan and hold the blue haired boys hair, and force him to choke.
Ethan had no idea what exactly he was doing, and for a second panicked when he realized he couldn't breath, but soon was able to throat Tyler's erect cock easily. He lifted his head, and smiled as Tyler growled "I'm cu-cuming." Ethan giggled, and cleaned up the older males mess, and grabbed all of his stuff. "thanks for the help! "he called over his shoulder to Tyler.