The first death

I heard a faint scream from down the hall. I was in my room and I quickly got up running down the hall. There it saw Ian....

She was leaning against the wall a huge wound in her stomach and for some reason her eyepatch was gone.. BING BONG

A murder has occurred you have five minutes to investigate!

Everyone else walked out of their rooms and into the hall "oh my god.." Some people mumbled.

"Ok guys lets just investigate..." Jordan mumbled as everyone looked around.

After about four minutes finally someone said something "Guys I found something!" Seto had ran up holding a knife stained with blood "It was in Ian's room!"

Before he could say anything else we heard a fimilar voice

Everyone report to the dining hall!

Everyone then walked to the dining hall sitting down in the chairs.

"Okay now who would kill Ian?" Arza spoke up first. All of a sudden everyone looked at me " What!? Do you think it was really me!?" I tried to keep my face serious as possible because I knew I didn't do it!

Wolfy was sitting on the other side of Mitch and she looked down at his sleeve "Mitch what's on your sleeve?" Mitch jumped up a bit as if he was trying to hide that. Wolfy grabbed his arm holding it up "It's a blood stain..." She said shocked.

Mitch then stood up "Ya! Ok! I killed Ian! Were all going to die anyways!" He yelled but then looked at Jordan.

Jordan didn't look at him he just turned away.

The man in the red and black suit appeared "Exucution time!" He laughed as Mitch was teleported into a dark room. We were able to watch from a screen.

Mitch had a determined look on his face ready for whatever was coming. All of the sudden the walls started closing in. He started to get a little more panicked backing up from one side and then the other the walls were at his shoulders. Almost everyone looked away as his scream echoed the room.

The screen then showed a picture of all of us with red X's on the pictures of Ian and Mitch